Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Sorry I’m in the election thread. Head over to the Kamala thread and tell me people weren’t questioning her blackness and saying she identifies as an Indian over being black.

Even though she went to an HBCU and pledged a black sorority.
I stated before that if you’re born black, you can’t question anybody blackness. Same shit I said when it came to drake and Kendrick beef.

Questioning her priorities on black issues is very much her problem. She does not talk tangible benefits when it comes to black folks.

I stated before that if you’re born black, you can’t question anybody blackness. Same shit I said when it came to drake and Kendrick beef.

Questioning her priorities on black issues is very much her problem. She does not talk tangible benefits when it comes to black folks.
They weren’t questioning her policies for black people, they were questioning her blackness.

I asked a question about what am I projecting.
What I said makes sense.

I tell you what.

I give you 5k if more than 5 southern states that are usually red turn blue in this Presidential race.

I'll give you an extra 5k on top of that if Louisiana turn blue.
You don't want my money, we can burn that bitch for all i care, I just want my point to stick

Hell you can ban my account

We gotta start opening black folks eyes.
When blacks start using logic then we can maybe start to get some traction

Yall voting just to seem stout or something.

I've been living here all my life in this state and Louisiana hasn't been blue but yet folks wanna participate in this game still?.
At this point, you're not trying to see any perspective that doesn't align with your confirmed bias.

I just told you Louisiana has had more registered Democrats than Republicans.

The state will never turn blue if they continue to stay at home. The last time Louisiana had more Democrats vote for president than the Republicans was 96.

Again, we have a two party system where one happens to align mostly with what I subscribe to. I keep voting for my interests so that I can be documented I was part of the process and didn't just sit around complaining about shit.

I cant do shit about some motherfucka in Ruston or some backwoods town in La that still don't have high speed Internet but I can do something about the issues that impact me and my family.

This ain't no "well I don't like coke or Pepsi, so I'ma drink water" situation. Could you just not drink soda at all? Sure, but if water isn't a viable option, you're gonna need something to drink at some point. Which one are you going to choose

It's funny bc before Kamala stepped in, from my POV at least (tell me if I'm wrong), it seems the Republicans had a lil window for a great opportunity to garner more support from black ppl than theyve had in my lifetime.

And they did absolutely nothing with it.

Kamala came in and shut the window.

So the question is, and I think there is more than one answer, why aren't the Republicans capable?

It's funny bc before Kamala stepped in, from my POV at least (tell me if I'm wrong), it seems the Republicans had a lil window for a great opportunity to garner more support from black ppl than theyve had in my lifetime.

So the question is, and I think there is more than one answer, why aren't the Republicans capable?
Racism

If cats in a call of duty lobby where you can vote for the next map and only two people keep voting for Shipment, the other 8 niggas can't get mad they have to keep playing on Shipment when they chose not to vote.

You would be wrong

Back