Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

🫱🏿‍🫲🏾

Good day sir

I asked a question about what am I projecting.
What I said makes sense.

I tell you what.

I give you 5k if more than 5 southern states that are usually red turn blue in this Presidential race.

I'll give you an extra 5k on top of that if Louisiana turn blue.
You don't want my money, we can burn that bitch for all i care, I just want my point to stick

Hell you can ban my account

We gotta start opening black folks eyes.
When blacks start using logic then we can maybe start to get some traction

Yall voting just to seem stout or something.

I've been living here all my life in this state and Louisiana hasn't been blue but yet folks wanna participate in this game still?.

You’re doing too much and probably projecting

Folks don’t like to see the stupid shit. That’s it

The folks saying that Kamala's rally yesterday is an indictment of Black people are doing too much. Me saying it's not a mark on Black folks is actually the opposite. You can call something stupid without making it a commentary on an entire group of people which some folks don't know how to do

No he doesn’t.
Sorry I’m in the election thread. Head over to the Kamala thread and tell me people weren’t questioning her blackness and saying she identifies as an Indian over being black.

Even though she went to an HBCU and pledged a black sorority.

Well when u see Hulk Hogan and Kid Rock u think, look at them, they're using racists to pander to their racist base.

So it's fair to see Meg (super sexually charged image, twerking on stage) and Quavo (murder, drugs, sex) and have a prob with them associating that with the base they're pandering to.

And my statement still stands that if seeing one of them on stage made you not wanna vote for them you probably weren't anyway. Thought I'd also say Hulk Hogan and Kid Rock being actual racists is a bit more serious than Meg and Quavos images.

Back