Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
You and I have been eligible to vote for 23 yrs.

You just had 8 years with a Democratic governor. This literally just happened with John Bel Edwards.

Prior to that, 8 years of Jindal who was Republican and 4 years of Blanco

There's 20 of the 23 years

They showed up for Blanco, and stayed home for Jindal.

They showed up for Bel Edwards, stayed home for Landry

I thought we were talking about the Presidential race and how the state is always Red?

I asked you with you know that the democratic voters don't vote, why do you continue to vote for the democratic president?

Stay in this lane.

Democrats meet with Jews they talk money and resources.
Dems meet with Asians, they talk money and resources.
Dems meet with Illegals, they talk money and resources.
Dems meet with LGBTXYZ, they talk money and resources.
Democrats meet with Black people, its party & bullshit and how you can be this or that.

Yall gotta start using the intelligence that the creator gave you.

Logic matters when you're past 21

Most recent polls seems to suggest Kamala either took back or widening leads in places Biden was fucking up

And mfs was really not wanting to have the "get Biden out" convo at the time
I remember when I first said they about to get Biden out of here after the first debate there were mad people in this thread saying how that would be a terrible idea.

I remember because I was genuinely shocked at that given how much flack Biden caught over his age and diminished faculties.

I remember when I first said they about to get Biden out of here after the first debate there were mad people in this thread saying how that would be a terrible idea.

I remember because I was genuinely shocked at that given how much flack Biden caught over his age and diminished faculties.
Go back and quote them. Bring them forth

(hope I wasn't it but don't think I was lmao)

I hate the idea of voting for the lesser of two evils, but we can’t let Trump get in office.

What is he going to do this time around? I'm just asking, I don't care who gets in, but I hear this statement a lot, we can't let Trump get in etc etc, but dude was in 2016 and we made it to 2024?

I'm just curious to understand what happens if he wins. The only answer I get is Project 2025, he's going to do this and let the cops do that (as if the cops are not already doing this and that and have been doing this and that for x years) and then I asked back, well can the president that's not named Trump, take advantage of project 2025?

It goes back to Trump's past from 20 years ago, never an answer from my question about can another president not named Trump use the Project 2025 layout

I wonder if the same folks who are complaining about Meg and other rappers also said Jeezy and Nas were corny for "My President Is Black" and also as if pandering to people isn't an inherent part of a politicians job

That was corny
Vote or Die with the Diddler was corny
Bill Clinton on Arsenio playing a saxophone was corny

When they want to court Asians they don’t call up Jackie Chan—they talk about the extensive Anti Asian Hate Crimes Bill they want to do for them.

When they want to court Jews they do things like release their U.S National Strategy to Counter Antisemitism.

When they want to court Black people, they stand next to rappers and tell you they will not do anything specifically for Black people.

That was corny
Vote or Die with the Diddler was corny
Bill Clinton on Arsenio playing a saxophone was corny

When they want to court Asians they don’t call up Jackie Chan—they talk about the extensive Anti Asian Hate Crimes Bill they want to do for them.

When they want to court Jews they do things like release their U.S National Strategy to Counter Antisemitism.

When they want to court Black people, they stand next to rappers and tell you they will not do anything specifically for Black people.

Politicians pander to all of their bases. Shit they just had a bunch of famous white women and white men leading a call to raise money for Kamala Harris. You think all those famous Jewish people calling everything antisemitic just popped up or you think they're politically connected?

I also think part of this backlash is millennials suffering from Peter Pan syndrome and struggling to realize we aren't the target demographic for everything so things meant for younger and/or different audiences has consistently gotten push back
As far as performing artists I agree. Bc when I see Meg and Quavo up there, I already know, the young gonna eat that up.

But also w age comes experience. U see these things play out over and over and realize it doesn't mean shit. Just a trick show.

As far as performing artists I agree. Bc when I see Meg and Quavo up there, I already know, the young gonna eat that up.

But also w age comes experience. U see these things play out over and over and realize it doesn't mean shit. Just a trick show.
I don’t think we given young younger folks enough props that they see through the bullshit.

I know I’m quick to call these young motherfuckers dumb but still lol

I don’t think we given young younger folks enough props that they see through the bullshit.

I know I’m quick to call these young motherfuckers dumb but still lol
I agree but young give into peer pressure more easily. Gotta give Dems credit for being more in tune tho.

Hulk Hogan and Kid Rock arent moving the needle lol.

Back