Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
That whole NABJ shit with Trump is utterly goofy too the only way it is remotely acceptable is if you tear him to shreds....

People stay trying to capitalize on some bullshit.

That whole NABJ shit with Trump is utterly goofy too the only way it is remotely acceptable is if you tear him to shreds....

People stay trying to capitalize on some bullshit.
lol Trump brings attention everyone wants attention

I’m working from home today cuz downtown prolly all fucked up today

That's not true

I posted a tweet specifically about Louisiana

Louisiana has more registered Democrats than Republicans yet the state is red cause Democrats don't go to the polls

Kool.
So with this knowledge that you know or have known for the past 40 or so years, why as a democratic do YOU continue to vote knowing what the results will be for the state of Louisiana?

This state nor many southern states as I said hasn't been Blue since you been voting as an adult

Rappers performing at these events is the most corniest shit they don’t have any knowledge about any policies or pushing any type of agenda to do better for anybody

That shit is lame from meg to Harris

It’s pandering for Harris and just exposure for Meg.

This is what a support starts and ends for artist like her. They don’t really give a fuck about none of this shit and their music directly reflect that.
Fortunately or unfortunately, everyone over the age of 18, with some exceptions, have the right to vote. It would be strategic malpractice to not court those voters. Especially when you are reliant on the youth vote to win.

I dunno why black people act like musical acts performing during a political rally is so damn unique to only black people. There’s pandering on all sides.

Or that just because somebody is a rapper they're not politically aware. While I do dislike propping up entertainers as spoke people for Black folks I won't sit here and say that none of them have any knowledge about politics. And if they do choose to speak for themselves then they have that right to.

Kool.
So with this knowledge that you know or have known for the past 40 or so years, why as a democratic do YOU continue to vote knowing what the results will be for the state of Louisiana?

This state nor many southern states as I said hasn't been Blue since you been voting as an adult
You and I have been eligible to vote for 23 yrs.

You just had 8 years with a Democratic governor. This literally just happened with John Bel Edwards.

Prior to that, 8 years of Jindal who was Republican and 4 years of Blanco

There's 20 of the 23 years

They showed up for Blanco, and stayed home for Jindal.

They showed up for Bel Edwards, stayed home for Landry

Yeah but clearly they were drowned out. The talk of Biden and Trump both being too old has been there. Dems just took it further on their candidate
Yea, those are the mfs I'm referring to lol

But even in the thick of it after the debate u saw a lot of infighting even the paid twitter fingers were waiting on their memos

I wonder if the same folks who are complaining about Meg and other rappers also said Jeezy and Nas were corny for "My President Is Black" and also as if pandering to people isn't an inherent part of a politicians job

I wonder if the same folks who are complaining about Meg and other rappers also said Jeezy and Nas were corny for "My President Is Black" and also as if pandering to people isn't an inherent part of a politicians job
No no

That's fool me once

This is fool me twice

Back