Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
Im speaking soley on puff and his self serving "political engagement"

That didnt have legs

There aren't enough Black people who vote and participate in our Democracy for this many niggas to be bitching about rappers and entertainers campaigning and trying to get people out to vote.

If niggas were voting in higher numbers then you would see less rappers and entertainers trying to "Reach" you.

Old, white, Republicans don't need their artist and entertainers campaigning as hard to get them to go out and vote because they do it instinctively and on a regular consistent basis.

If niggas are tired of seeing rappers on stage telling you to vote then maybe they should spend more time engaging in their democracy and less time selling out these niggas shows and consuming their music and entertainment.

Outkast, Jeezy, Gucci, and Lil Baby could sell out Mercedes Benz stadium for 3 weeks straight in ATL and pull in hundreds of thousands of ticket sales but when it's time to vote you have muthafuckas like Brian Kemp winning counties by a few thousand votes over Stacey Abrams and then after the fact, niggas wanna come and talk about what Stacey Abrams didn't do.

Niggas talking a lot of shit to not be actively participating in Democracy.

You don't need the majority of Southern States to be Blue to win an election.

Why are you asking this question?

@AP stated test most black folks don't come out and vote in Southern states

I said that's a lie, I said that many do and when many do, the Southern states are STILL RED

I said to @Elzo why even bother when many of these Southern states have been red all my life. There are more hick towns in majority of these states.

I also said when you know how things work behind the scene you tend to understand how you and your family should move as a unit.

I said the popular vote don't count anyhow.

You said that they do, which you listed x y and z.
I meant to say that it doesn't count in many Southern states.

Now I am asking you this question, if you have time, would you go read my example that I made about the mods.

Also, if the Southern states are red every presidential year, what's the point in voting democratic for a person living in the South?

Answer that please sir.

Right…you’re proving my point. Rappers showing up for a Clinton rally in the 90’s and people are just so caught up in that they don’t pay any attention to the fact the Clintons are spearheading mass incarceration of Black people (along with Joe Biden) with the ‘94 Crime Bill.
I was speaking solely on outreach to your constituents.

But while we’re here, tell me what Biden/Harris did or propose to do that will harm black people?

Y’all just keep up with this “they’re just as bad for black people” as Trump talk but haven’t given any reason why.

At least some on here say they don’t like either because neither will do stuff specifically for black people. But to say they both will actively harm black people is disingenuous. We know there’s one side that have actual proposals that will.

There aren't enough Black people who vote and participate in our Democracy for this many niggas to be bitching about rappers and entertainers campaigning and trying to get people out to vote.

If niggas were voting in higher numbers then you would see less rappers and entertainers trying to "Reach" you.

Old, white, Republicans don't need their artist and entertainers campaigning as hard to get them to go out and vote because they do it instinctively and on a regular consistent basis.

If niggas are tired of seeing rappers on stage telling you to vote then maybe they should spend more time engaging in their democracy and less time selling out these niggas shows and consuming their music and entertainment.

Outkast, Jeezy, Gucci, and Lil Baby could sell out Mercedes Benz stadium for 3 weeks straight in ATL and pull in hundreds of thousands of ticket sales but when it's time to vote you have muthafuckas like Brian Kemp winning counties by a few thousand votes over Stacey Abrams and then after the fact, niggas wanna come and talk about what Stacey Abrams didn't do.

If Democrats gave people something to vote FOR instead of only something to vote AGAINST, maybe voter turnout would be higher amongst Black people.

Black people don’t “owe” our votes to either party.

Niggas bitching about quavo and Meg like this ain’t happen at trumps last event…

dubya dubya dubya dot troof dot com

If Democrats gave people something to vote FOR instead of only something to vote AGAINST, maybe voter turnout would be higher amongst Black people.

Black people don’t “owe” our votes to either party.
They are, but you’re choosing to discount every policy they are proposing. It’s ok to disagree with those policies, but to say they are offering nothing is disingenuous.

And that’s the issue. You want a candidate that will do everything you want, but unless you run for President yourself it’s never going to happen.

@AP stated test most black folks don't come out and vote in Southern states

I said that's a lie, I said that many do and when many do, the Southern states are STILL RED

I said to @Elzo why even bother when many of these Southern states have been red all my life. There are more hick towns in majority of these states.

I also said when you know how things work behind the scene you tend to understand how you and your family should move as a unit.

I said the popular vote don't count anyhow.

You said that they do, which you listed x y and z.
I meant to say that it doesn't count in many Southern states.

Now I am asking you this question, if you have time, would you go read my example that I made about the mods.

Also, if the Southern states are red every presidential year, what's the point in voting democratic for a person living in the South?

Answer that please sir.
That's not true

I posted a tweet specifically about Louisiana

Louisiana has more registered Democrats than Republicans yet the state is red cause Democrats don't go to the polls

Who is this directed at ...

Rappers performing at these events is the most corniest shit they don’t have any knowledge about any policies or pushing any type of agenda to do better for anybody

That shit is lame from meg to Harris

It’s pandering for Harris and just exposure for Meg.

This is what a support starts and ends for artist like her. They don’t really give a fuck about none of this shit and their music directly reflect that.

Back