Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
I don’t care about Meg and Quavo being at the rally, but I’m not the target audience for those appearances.

Imagine how we would have felt if Jay-Z or Nas showed up at a rally for Clinton back in the 90’s. We would have loved that shit.
Exactly

I don’t care about Meg and Quavo being at the rally, but I’m not the target audience for those appearances.

Imagine how we would have felt if Jay-Z or Nas showed up at a rally for Clinton back in the 90’s. We would have loved that shit.
Right…you’re proving my point. Rappers showing up for a Clinton rally in the 90’s and people are just so caught up in that they don’t pay any attention to the fact the Clintons are spearheading mass incarceration of Black people (along with Joe Biden) with the ‘94 Crime Bill.

But hey like @AP2.5 said most democrats in the south don’t care to get out and vote if the rappers can bring attention to them I’m all for it

Still trash tho

That's a lie.

Most folks vote, the issues is that there are more hick towns in the South.

Most southern states has always been red, will always be red no matter how many democrats vote. Every democrat could vote and the state will still be red.

Nothing will change. That's why I be like why even vote, the states will be red.

Popular vote does not count and if you know, this shit is already rigged from the start but that's another sermon for another Sunday.

Why does this matter?

To me this is no different from Puff's vote or die initiative
And that was terrible and self serving and only for t-shirts...

Will they be here just for the pep rally.. or also show up at the game.. which mean through the election idk fandom and cheerleading should be part of politics..

You come a certain way you are perceived to be a certain way thats across the board you make decsions every day on how things are presented to you..

Hope these people are engaged .

Let's play this stupid game, it goes like this

The mods election are coming about.

There are two mods that won't do shit but they want your vote.

Other members that just joined the site can't vote, but those two mods cater to them the most. Answer to their needs, protect them, give them free this and that.
Saying what they will do for them. Yet you been a member on this site since the beginning
how would you feel.
One will give you ice cream

The other mod will give you apples

Neither said what they will do to help out the site or tend to your issues as veteran poster but they seem to talk about how they will help the new posters who can't even vote

The ice cream and apples appeal to your wants lol

Will you still vote for either mod?

This how black folks look when voting for the President in 2024.

Give it up.
I expect some wisdom to understand the game. Don't be in your feelings, use the intelligence that the creator gave you to see how the game that I present works and apply it to the bigger stage

You mfers pushing 50, I'm sure you can understand that simple basic ass concept that's presented

Last edited:
And that was terrible and self serving and only for t-shirts...

Will they be here just for the pep rally.. or also show up at the game.. which mean through the election idk fandom and cheerleading should be part of politics..

You come a certain way you are perceived to be a certain way thats across the board you make decsions every day on how things are presented to you..

Hope these people are engaged .
I don't see how you came to that conclusion unless you think the people that registered to vote as a direct result of his initiative were made up.

Did Puff directly benefit from it? Absolutely, but did voting registration also increase? Absolutely

Back