Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
Less than 10% of total student loan debt was forgiven for a little more than 10% of total student loan borrowers (43 million). That’s pretty lightweight. And again, if it was an issue that Biden really cared for he could’ve kept the payments paused for the duration of his term.

Come on bro, don’t make me list all the historically bad and hostile policies from Democrats towards Black people…
I asked about Kamala vs Trump. Why don’t you say which of them would be worse for black people and why?

We all know some democrat policies in the past were harmful. So were Republican policies.

“Madam Vice President it’s time to craft a substantial policy that tackles the issue of gun violence in this country. Let us consult with top sociologists, community leaders, and civil rights attorneys to ensure we come up with a comprehensive and nuanced solution that addresses root causes of violent crime while staying within the bounds of the Constitution.”

“Fuck alldat get Quavo on the phone”

Lol y’all got it.
Thank you

Y'all way too picky about how things in politics should look

For all the shit I give Killer Mike shit about, if he is out in the community getting people to register to vote or helping to bridge the gap between the older and younger generations, why tf does it matter that he's a rapper?

Meg, quavo, etc... Every single person on this earth is a walking contradiction

Snoop was on trial for murder and is in Paris with the torch for the Olympics all these years later

This is the kinda shit people talk about when they say we will agree on 9/10 things but go to war over the 1 thing we don't agree on.

Y'all way too picky about how things in politics should look

For all the shit I give Killer Mike shit about, if he is out in the community getting people to register to vote or helping to bridge the gap between the older and younger generations, why tf does it matter that he's a rapper?

Meg, quavo, etc... Every single person on this earth is a walking contradiction

Snoop was on trial for murder and is in Paris with the torch for the Olympics all these years later

This is the kinda shit people talk about when they say we will agree on 9/10 things but go to war over the 1 thing we don't agree on.
Who else is reached out to in similar fashion respective to what people think their "culture"...needs wants and desires

Fuck what ya heard ... Kamala is a very good politician, a master of the stump speech.

Time is Kamala’s biggest enemy, go back to 2019 primary. She went from 1st to destroyed in a matter of weeks. Those weaknesses haven’t disappeared.

The Republicans not expecting her to be candidate and not having a line of attack helps her a lot. They only have the border czar.

Who else is reached out to in similar fashion respective to what people think their "culture"...needs wants and desires
Why does this matter?

To me this is no different from Puff's vote or die initiative

Back