Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
Way worse and it’s not even close if you actually know history. Malcolm been trying to tell y’all. Kamala’s policies very well might be more detrimental than Trump’s if you peel past the rhetoric. The thing is though, both of them are trash. I don’t have to convince most of y’all that Trump and Republicans are trash.

An absolutely minuscule amount of token student loan debt was canceled for a small amount of student loan borrowers. The overwhelming majority of borrowers were unimpacted by any cancellations and Biden resumed payments when he didn’t have to. THAT actually happened.
$170B forgiven for 5 million people, but I’m sure you’ll find a way to discount this too. Anytime

And it seems you’ve peeled past the rhetoric so please enlighten us to how any of Biden/Harris policies or Kamala’s policies are more detrimental for black people than Trump’s were when he was President and what he’s proposing now?

I just hope Trump don’t.

I also don’t understand after his utter disastrous first term, why would anyone want that back in power.

Someone’s gonna have to explain this to me.

Last edited:
View attachment 1350783View attachment 1350784View attachment 1350785View attachment 1350787View attachment 1350788View attachment 1350789

Any black person voting for Trump needs their heads examined.

Bruh they just proposed major Supreme Court reforms, lol.

And they had an immigration bill that was popular but killed by Republicans because Trump thought it would hurt him in the election.

They capped the price is insulin and want to expand the ACA.

The US performed better than almost every developed country economically after Covid.

She would advocate to make abortion rights the law, rolling back the SC Roe reversal.

You blaming her for not having her own platform and she’s only been nominee for a week.

Your bias is clearly showing here.

Here's the thing. Kamala is a Democrat. That alone tells you a whole lot of what kind of policies she supports, at least to anyone who follows politics at all. Her policy platform, when we get it, won't be sui genesis, but will exist in broader context of a pre-existing Democratic philosophy of governance.

So when people complain that people are supporting her without know all that she stands for (down to the minutiae), that itself tells you that they don't really follow politics.

Here's the thing. Kamala is a Democrat. That alone tells you a whole lot of what kind of policies she supports, at least to anyone who follows politics at all. Her policy platform, when we get it, won't be sui genesis, but will exist in broader context of a pre-existing Democratic philosophy of governance.

So when people complain that people are supporting her without know all that she stands for (down to the minutiae), that itself tells you that they don't really follow politics.
Eh they have a point. No primary means she didn't have to do anything to differentiate from other potential candidates where she could establish some kind of vision if elected. Where candidates can call each other out for flip flopping or their past record etc.

To "anyone but Trump" voters it doesn't make a difference anyway, but it's def working to her advantage.

$170B forgiven for 5 million people, but I’m sure you’ll find a way to discount this too. Anytime

And it seems you’ve peeled past the rhetoric so please enlighten us to how any of Biden/Harris policies or Kamala’s policies are more detrimental for black people than Trump’s were when he was President and what he’s proposing now?
Less than 10% of total student loan debt was forgiven for a little more than 10% of total student loan borrowers (43 million). That’s pretty lightweight. And again, if it was an issue that Biden really cared for he could’ve kept the payments paused for the duration of his term.

Come on bro, don’t make me list all the historically bad and hostile policies from Democrats towards Black people…

What if, just what if these rappers actually want to be on the right side of something good and they aren't being used as pawns
“Madam Vice President it’s time to craft a substantial policy that tackles the issue of gun violence in this country. Let us consult with top sociologists, community leaders, and civil rights attorneys to ensure we come up with a comprehensive and nuanced solution that addresses root causes of violent crime while staying within the bounds of the Constitution.”

“Fuck alldat get Quavo on the phone”

Lol y’all got it.

“Madam Vice President it’s time to craft a substantial policy that tackles the issue of gun violence in this country. Let us consult with top sociologists, community leaders, and civil rights attorneys to ensure we come up with a comprehensive and nuanced solution that addresses root causes of violent crime while staying within the bounds of the Constitution.”

“Fuck alldat get Quavo on the phone”

Lol y’all got it.
So you do know her policies. She’s definitely for gun control.

Back