Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
It don’t bother y’all that any time democrats want to impress Black people they roll out some rappers or other entertainers?
I think its cheesy among other thing.. unfortunately though that's where people are... its far better than what alotof people are doing with their time so that's the saving grace as much as i have an aversion to it.. its a net positive

Harris 2024 Platform:

• Abortion(no concrete policies or proposals, just keep saying “women’s rights”)
  • MAGA is scary/weird
  • Look, a rapper!
Bruh they just proposed major Supreme Court reforms, lol.

And they had an immigration bill that was popular but killed by Republicans because Trump thought it would hurt him in the election.

They capped the price is insulin and want to expand the ACA.

The US performed better than almost every developed country economically after Covid.

She would advocate to make abortion rights the law, rolling back the SC Roe reversal.

You blaming her for not having her own platform and she’s only been nominee for a week.

Your bias is clearly showing here.

Not in this instance it doesn’t bother me. And I don’t particularly mess with Quavo. There only needs to exist one good reason to roll out any given entertainer, there need not be more reasons than that.

You left out “threat to Democracy”
I file that under “MAGA is scary”

And they had an immigration bill that was popular but killed by Republicans because Trump thought it would hurt him in the election.

The US performed better than almost every developed country economically after Covid.

She would advocate to make abortion rights the law, rolling back the SC Roe reversal.

You blaming her for not having her own platform and she’s only been nominee for a week.

You know the republicans wrote the immigration bill(they literally admitted this on MSNBC), Biden wanted a win so bad they literally took trumps border policy and tried to pass it. So of yall are so transparent. Its all team sports to yall

Thank Bernie Sanders for Insulin cap.

No America GDP growth has stagnated, especially when you look at how fast China is growing. America has no idea what to do so they are trying to slow them down..

Roe v Wade will remain a state issue, they have no plans to fix it.

You know the republicans wrote the immigration bill(they literally admitted this on MSNBC), Biden wanted a win so bad they literally took trumps border policy and tried to pass it. So of yall are so transparent. Its all team sports to yall

Thank Bernie Sanders for Insulin cap.

No America GDP growth has stagnated, especially when you look at how fast China is growing. America has no idea what to do so they are trying to slow them down..

Roe v Wade will remain a state issue, they have no plans to fix it.
Just because other people also advocate for something doesn’t mean they didn’t get it done.

And if they could get a Democratic majority in congress they could pass a law making abortion rights legal at a federal level again.

And they tried to get the George Floyd Act passed and tried to strengthen voting rights.

I’m just telling you some of their policy positions. You can disagree with them but you can’t say they have nothing. You know what they about.

And you know what Trump’s policies are too. So which do you think are better?

Nah definitely wasn't crickets. They got clowned on social media.

Look how mfs went at Swae Lee for being anti Kamala. Even on this board.

I do find it odd how many on the right immediately went to calling Kamala a hoe and saying she slept her way to the top...while also embracing Amber Rose...

I do find it odd how many on the right immediately went to calling Kamala a hoe and saying she slept her way to the top...while also embracing Amber Rose...
Eh there are Christians who think Trump really cares about Christians and there's the clip where he was asked to name his fav Bible verse multiple times and he refused to lol.

I just wish ppl would know when they're being used but none of it is surprising.

Pie in the sky, something they threw out there for their supporters to cling to because the conservative Supreme Court has put out a string of conservative rulings.
Again, something they put out in a Republican controlled House, knowing it would fail so they could say “see the Republicans blocked it!”

Biden has sweeping powers to enforce border policies through executive control of DHS and ICE if securing the border was something he actually cared about.

Ok they’ve earned the support of the diabetic community I’ll give you that. However, we both know that expanding the ACA is a long shot if they barely got it passed in the first place while controlling the house, senate, and White House under Obama.
Almost every other developed country is in Europe which has skyrocketing energy prices due to the Russia- Ukraine war that this administration is egging on. Low bar.
In the 50 years since the Roe v Wade ruling, the democrats NEVER made a push to codify it into law. The looming threat of it being reversed was always used as a tool galvanize the feminist part of their base. There’s zero pathway for that to get through Congress but you can expect more lip service.

I’m absolutely biased. I’m tired of Black people being manipulated by democrats with rhetoric, fear, and celebrities without anything substantive and no good record. Democrats should get the exact same energy as Republicans if not worse because Democrat actual policies are and have almost always been detrimental to the majority of Black peoples’s interests.

Pie in the sky, something they threw out there for their supporters to cling to because the conservative Supreme Court has put out a string of conservative rulings.

Again, something they put out in a Republican controlled House, knowing it would fail so they could say “see the Republicans blocked it!”

Biden has sweeping powers to enforce border policies through executive control of DHS and ICE if securing the border was something he actually cared about.

Ok they’ve earned the support of the diabetic community I’ll give you that. However, we both know that expanding the ACA is a long shot if they barely got it passed in the first place while controlling the house, senate, and White House under Obama.

Almost every other developed country is in Europe which has skyrocketing energy prices due to the Russia- Ukraine war that this administration is egging on. Low bar.

In the 50 years since the Roe v Wade ruling, the democrats NEVER made a push to codify it into law. The looming threat of it being reversed was always used as a tool galvanize the feminist part of their base. There’s zero pathway for that to get through Congress but you can expect more lip service.

I’m absolutely biased. I’m tired of Black people being manipulated by democrats with rhetoric, fear, and celebrities without anything substantive and no good record. Democrats should get the exact same energy as Republicans if not worse because Democrat actual policies are and have almost always been detrimental to the majority of Black peoples’s interests.
So democrats policies have been more detrimental than republican’s policies? Kamala’s will be more detrimental to black people than Trump’s?

Either way, you said she didn’t have any policy positions. I gave you some. The ability to get them passed wasn’t your assertion.

Oh yeah, and they cancelled and greatly reduced the burden of student loan holders. That actually happened.

JD Vance
jd-vance.webp

So democrats policies have been more detrimental than republican’s policies? Kamala’s will be more detrimental to black people than Trump’s?
Way worse and it’s not even close if you actually know history. Malcolm been trying to tell y’all. Kamala’s policies very well might be more detrimental than Trump’s if you peel past the rhetoric. The thing is though, both of them are trash. I don’t have to convince most of y’all that Trump and Republicans are trash.
Oh yeah, and they cancelled and greatly reduced the burden of student loan holders. That actually happened.

An absolutely minuscule amount of token student loan debt was canceled for a small amount of student loan borrowers. The overwhelming majority of borrowers were unimpacted by any cancellations and Biden resumed payments when he didn’t have to. THAT actually happened.

Back