Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
I thought we were talking about the Presidential race and how the state is always Red?

I asked you with you know that the democratic voters don't vote, why do you continue to vote for the democratic president?

Stay in this lane.
I vote for my interests which happen to mostly align with Democrats since we only have a two party system

Out of ten items, if Democrats have 6 of my items vs 4 from the Republicans, I'm going to vote for the 6

As far as performing artists I agree. Bc when I see Meg and Quavo up there, I already know, the young gonna eat that up.

But also w age comes experience. U see these things play out over and over and realize it doesn't mean shit. Just a trick show.

Exactly. Which is why the "this is what they think of us" shit is silly. Folks stay revealing their own self image problems. If seeing Meg and Quavo yesterday made somebody not wanna vote for her then there's a 99% chance they already weren't going to.

Exactly. Which is why the "this is what they think of us" shit is silly. Folks stay revealing their own self image problems. If seeing Meg and Quavo yesterday made somebody not wanna vote for her then there's a 99% chance they already weren't going to.
You’re doing too much and probably projecting

Folks don’t like to see the stupid shit. That’s it

Well when u see Hulk Hogan and Kid Rock u think, look at them, they're using racists to pander to their racist base.

So it's fair to see Meg (super sexually charged image, twerking on stage) and Quavo (murder, drugs, sex) and have a prob with them associating that with the base they're pandering to.

I vote for my interests which happen to mostly align with Democrats since we only have a two party system

Out of ten items, if Democrats have 6 of my items vs 4 from the Republicans, I'm going to vote for the 6
Understandable.

As I stated though, Louisiana will be Red after you vote. Louisiana has always been red since you been voting.

Why do you continue to get excited to vote for the President?
I believe in my heart if the republican had 7 items and the Democrats had 2 that suited your needs, you would find a reason to vote Democrats because of feelings and not logic that some black folks refuse to use or even both parties had 0 vs 0. That's a sermon for a different Sunday though.

Would you continue to drive your car down a street with nails or heavy traffic, this street been like this all your life. Before your life even, but yet every day would you continue to drive down this street knowing that your tire will get a flat or somehow crazy will happen

I'll say that you wouldn't, you know the results but when it comes to Presidential voting and Louisiana being a red state, yet you vote and you know the results

Does that make sense to you?

Understandable.

As I stated though, Louisiana will be Red after you vote. Louisiana has always been red since you been voting.

Why do you continue to get excited to vote for the President?
I believe in my heart if the republican had 7 items and the Democrats had 2 that suited your needs, you would find a reason to vote Democrats because of feelings and not logic that some black folks refuse to use or even both parties had 0 vs 0. That's a sermon for a different Sunday though.

Would you continue to drive your car down a street with nails or heavy traffic, this street been like this all your life. Before your life even, but yet every day would you continue to drive down this street knowing that your tire will get a flat or somehow crazy will happen

I'll say that you wouldn't, you know the results but when it comes to Presidential voting and Louisiana being a red state, yet you vote and you know the results

Does that make sense to you?
That's you projecting then and I can't help that

🤷🏾‍♂️

Back