Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
Look at this political babble

I notice patterns

I noticed both you and Mr B are the 1 and 2 biggest Democrat shills and both you and Mr B have to resort to calling me "racist". It's a very very cowardly weak deflection for a black man to call another black man racist. It's desperate

We're sitting on the plantation chained to each other and you calling me "racist" towards someone else who ain't chained. Cowardly.
I didn’t call you a racist.

I called you a BIGOT. There’s a difference.

And you’ve lived up the very definition of the word.

IMG_1397.jpeg

Please leave me alone and go with your own bigotry somewheres else.

Harris and Pete would win, to be honest

Not gonna happen but that dual would win and the dynamic works. Despite the fact that he’s gay it would work for them.

She’s most likely going to go with the most stale and boring white man they can find.

73vu2ngpdae21.png

I am. Tell me what states Kamala will do well in. She gained no traction in the 2020 primaries. Her popularity is worse than Biden or Trump nationally. How does she help the map?

Kamala could not gain or lose traction in anything since she’s never been the nominee….

Also, her popularity is that of the Democratic party. Democrats are more popular nationally than Republicans. You need to understand that first before assuming that people like Republicans as much nationally as you think.

She moves the map by being a more popular candidate in the more popular party.

@Tayboo how do you feel about @Los216 saying black women are going to bring home the vote for Kamala but yall betnot expect to get any benefits?

That's what he said to me. Your thoughts?
I don't think it's going to be the shoo in that @Los216 thinks it is. We are not the USA of the Obama years, I don't think black women are going to blindly vote for her simply because she's a black woman.

I'm judging YOU by your own words

According to YOU

Your 2024 political strategy for the black American descendants of slaves, who have never received anything from voting, who are currently fighting for reparations is as follows:

- Black women rally around an anti black bedwench cop who's locked up a million of us

- Don't expect anything in exchange for your vote, the way it's been forever

- But you better give a fuck about "marginalized groups" and don't be racist towards them (even tho they're mostly anti black)

That's your gameplan. 2024.

Read this back and tell me that the person who wrote this doesn’t sound racist.

Read this back and tell me that the person who wrote this doesn’t sound racist.
That's all the Democratic shills can do huh it's call a righteous black American Brother "racist"

One thing you won't do is call out the anti black racism from the Democrats

Back