Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
You don't think Trump gained votes this cycle? I see many people who are talking about voting Republican for the first time.

My issue is that the Dems didn't allow anyone to challenge Biden and they knew his health condition. Now they get to just prop someone up with no vote. That isn't Democracy at all.
Because he's the incumbent

You don't think Trump gained votes this cycle? I see many people who are talking about voting Republican for the first time.

My issue is that the Dems didn't allow anyone to challenge Biden and they knew his health condition. Now they get to just prop someone up with no vote. That isn't Democracy at all.

Do I think Trump has gained votes this cycle? Not votes that matter? Trump has not expanded his base in areas where he struggles. Getting more popular amongst the most right wing racist is not a flex.

On your last point about democracy, are you new here? Lololololololol

I remember that after some essential leaders of the senate met with David Grusch and other people to discuss UAP’s

One of the Sen. came out dejected and said, I can promise this, the experts will be wrong on Election Day

Think they got brief on looking glass

That I completely agree with

The problem with ABW is that too many people here give Republicans more credit than they deserve.

It’s not that y’all (not singling you out) underestimate Democrats, y’all just constantly turn a blind eye to Republicans and you end up given them credit that that statistically have not earned.

Do I think Trump has gained votes this cycle? Not votes that matter? Trump has not expanded his base in areas where he struggles. Getting more popular amongst the most right wing racist is not a flex.

On your last point about democracy, are you new here? Lololololololol

Trump may not have gained voters in the way you're talking about. But it is very certain that Dems have lost voters

That's the Dems only chance

Eh, there’s avenues. Republicans can’t fall back now though. They have to actually work now and that’s why this is bad for them.

Republicans are not popular and their politics suck outside of their base.

One of the quickest ways to spot an uninformed person in politics is to identify the ones who measure things based on what people who they put in marginalized groups get.

For example, in this post you put all Black women on an unfavorable side to try and prove your point.

You only know how to marginalize people in your post. You only judge people in one light. It’s their race. That’s why I called you racist. You don’t know how to view things outside of marginalizing people by their race.
Look at this political babble

I notice patterns

I noticed both you and Mr B are the 1 and 2 biggest Democrat shills and both you and Mr B have to resort to calling me "racist". It's a very very cowardly weak deflection for a black man to call another black man racist. It's desperate

We're sitting on the plantation chained to each other and you calling me "racist" towards someone else who ain't chained. Cowardly.

Nigga while you're tapdancing for the establishment, black Americans don't owe anybody anything. We are owed. We don't owe "marginalized groups" shit. We have been the mules of this country since it's Inception and you're still advocating that we DO SOMETHING FOR NOTHING

That's all the fuck you're saying Los. you're telling black people to stay docile.

Yeh but dude used to get on anyone who was for non-Biden candidates since 2020. People like him is why his old ass was even running again, all of this should have happened before the primaries

Wow. I’m flattered that you think I have pull like that.

Trump is not more popular now in any of those states than he was in 2020.

You’re blindly giving him credit that he has not earned.
Trump is not going against Biden like in 2020 , he is going against Kamala Harris in 2024 who is not a white man ,who I believe will struggle in the Midwest and especially Florida. Hell she might lose Arizona and Georgia

The problem with ABW is that too many people here give Republicans more credit than they deserve.

It’s not that y’all (not singling you out) underestimate Democrats, y’all just constantly turn a blind eye to Republicans and you end up given them credit that that statistically have not earned.
Republican party changed to the maga party and the cult has some crazy policies for their leader. Abortion alone will likely show the republicans that the majority doesn't like the maga cult. Yet again they are in a cult so they likely won't realize it

Trump may not have gained voters in the way you're talking about. But it is very certain that Dems have lost voters

Lost voters? This can’t be measured until Election Day…..

It’s July and one of the main reasons why you might speculate that Dems lost voters was just corrected……

Back