Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Lesbian Duo Oprah & Gayle Mission To Kill Black Men Thread

HandyFickleAnophelesmosquito-size_restricted.gif

Nigga you're not getting let off the hook with idk. It makes no sense how you're going against the grain yet saying that. People on Kobe side aint saying idk because we DO know, because we did read up on all the facts and we know Becky is a slut who took medication for schizophrenia

I'm asking you how come all of the facts about her bragging and her panties and her friends testifying and everything doesn't sway you to Kobe's side outright?

Lol what you’re gonna do but continue to type tough on the internet? I ain’t read nothing bout the rape case. Wasting time looking for a gotcha moment idk what answer you want to hear

Imagine this was jeopardy and the million dollar question was:

why were the white girls friends willing to testify against her??

A. they knew she was lying

B. white women will do anything, they voted for trump

C. I don't know, i wasn't there.

Both of those 2 buffoons would say answer A

For some reason playing dumb is more appealing than being on code for some negroes. The ancestors know that's right

One of the biggest problems in our culture is people taking positions on specific topics without doing the proper research....shit is irresponsible and dangerous....niggas just be talking cuz they got mouths smmfh

back to the Malcom X doc

I mean y’all act like I said he did it tho

Imagine this was jeopardy and the million dollar question was:

why were the white girls friends willing to testify against her??

A. they knew she was lying

B. white women will do anything, they voted for trump

C. I don't know, i wasn't there.

Both of those 2 buffoons would say answer A

For some reason playing dumb is more appealing than being on code for some negroes. The ancestors know that's right

Stfu bout this code shit you not on it lol

Stfu bout this code shit you not on it lol
You're just babbling again. You don't even know what it means. It means showing solidarity. Being on code means saying and doing things in the best interests of your people at all times, not sometimes

You don't do that. I remember in the Eminem thread you were fuck white people this, fuck white people that, yet in the Kobe thread it's well maybe the white girls telling the truth. Inconsistent.

You're just babbling again. You don't even know what it means. It means showing solidarity. Being on code means saying and doing things in the best interests of your people at all times, not sometimes

You don't do that. I remember in the Eminem thread you were fuck white people this, fuck white people that, yet in the Kobe thread it's well maybe the white girls telling the truth. Inconsistent.

I never said that tho you ain’t seen me type it but it’s what you want to believe to fit your narrative. I remember you in the R Kelly thread defending Kellz but conveniently forgot his victims were black girls. So it’s only on code when it’s time to defend Kellz but not black girls?

none of that got anything to do with Kobe tho. The fact you think a rape victim should act a certain way tho is strange af. That also ain’t Kobe related.

One of the biggest problems in our culture is people taking positions on specific topics without doing the proper research....shit is irresponsible and dangerous....niggas just be talking cuz they got mouths smmfh

back to the Malcom X doc

you of all ppl shouldnt be talking about not researching some shit

So I’ll state it again cuz y’all slow. My issue with @IC_Refugee was the saying of “why rape when he can any pussy? And why she ain’t act like she been raped?”
Outside of this white girl that shit is dangerous. I would think niggas that about community wouldn’t say such dumb shit.

also not related to Kobe

this code shit is hilarious to me. it just sounds so stupid lmaoooooo i swear this guy i was talking to use to listen to some show on youtube and they use to be up there talking about “stick to the code” lmaoo is that where yall got that from?

The “code” should be when a Black person does some questionable shit you reach out to them I private.

if they respond. You let the world know their views is not becoming.

but to do in a childish matter does not help us as a whole and further drives our disconnect with each other

Back