Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Lesbian Duo Oprah & Gayle Mission To Kill Black Men Thread

Bruh I told like you 8 times my last few interactions with you ain’t just about Kobe. It’s solely based on you thinking rape victims have to act a certain way that’s it.
Aight. Im asking you straight up..
Do you believe kobe raped that white girl or do you believe the white girl was lying?

No in betweens, no Gray area, pick a side

Soooo has Gayle booked that interview with her old co-worker Charlie Rose or is she gonna wait until he dies to ask someone else about his years of sexual harassment?

Kirk Douglas just died so when is Gayle gonna sit down with his son and ask him about his father's molestation and rape allegations regarding Natalie Wood?

good article

Better articles.

Kirk Douglas just died so when is Gayle gonna sit down with his son and ask him about his father's molestation and rape allegations regarding Natalie Wood?
Right after all the kneegrows are off the streets and that army comes to get snoop.

idk man wasnt there

HandyFickleAnophelesmosquito-size_restricted.gif

Nigga you're not getting let off the hook with idk. It makes no sense how you're going against the grain yet saying that. People on Kobe side aint saying idk because we DO know, because we did read up on all the facts and we know Becky is a slut who took medication for schizophrenia

I'm asking you how come all of the facts about her bragging and her panties and her friends testifying and everything doesn't sway you to Kobe's side outright?

Back