Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Lesbian Duo Oprah & Gayle Mission To Kill Black Men Thread

plus, i wouldnt have a man sitting up in my house whining and crying about the white man and doing nothing to push our ppl forward. stop them tears baby, we got work to do.

the white man is always going to be a liar, thief, rapist and murderer. its not my concern what they do or dont do.

we, however, got to stop our ppl from consuming this level of violence and projecting on to other ppl in the community.

thats my concern.

Cthagod playing both sides of the fence. Word to Aye Verb he better pick a side. Foh
With that vague ass bLaCk WoMeN aRe NoT yOuR eNeMy shit.

we arent, just like you aint our enemy.

i see you rather keep the “beef” going, instead of making constructive strides to change some shit.

duly noted

im the coon but yall aint doing jack shit for the ppl that look like you and turning your noses up at the hood??

so let me get this straight, you hate the white man so much that its forced you to do *checks notes* absolutely nothing.

damnit! the white man wins again.

we arent, just like you aint our enemy.

i see you rather keep the “beef” going, instead of making constructive strides to change some shit.

duly noted
Lisa Leslie was done foul but no one cares about her since she was defending a black man. Yet the one who was shitting on a black man a dead man at that who was innocent of the allegations against him is the one being treated like a victim.

we dont know this.
i personally, would have gone to court instead of writing a letter partly admitting to the crime and allowing the public to debate my innocence and/or culpability.

we are also forgetting the socioenomic forces that are at play here. kobe wasnt some Black man off the street, he was a very popular basketball player. to suggest he would have spent a day in jail for a crime he didnt commit, is just highly unlikely if you consider the power dynamics here.

If he had been convicted, he was going to prison. End of story. No more NBA, no more none of that shit.

Back