Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Lesbian Duo Oprah & Gayle Mission To Kill Black Men Thread

Matterfact, when this question was asked earlier in the thread @Hellczar got on his liberal feminist shit and said rape victims cope differently

:wtff:

they do tho I mean you can act like people don’t. Many a girl we used to call fast got abused. Ben Roth was accused twice and folk said why she ain’t break down why she was at a party etc. But I get this about Kobe only and not about anything outside of Gayle and Kobe

Lmaooooooo ok thats yall problem now. speaking about things you dont know fully

88aa5a9708fe10faa3529b8420fc07aa.png

But see you over thinking maybe his mans asked to see if it’s any different from where they at. Like why you took it so negative
yea ok.
but why even ask?
a hood is a hood.
is my hood better than theres? or is there better than mine?

frfr?

thats just crazy.

i took it negative because his mans was happy and after the question he looked fucked up about that question.

like im on vacation. i dont want to see no damn hood. for a second can we as black people escape it?
hella people come to the DR an want to go into the hoods to see them.

now ill pass thru the hoods because of other shit....but you coming here to relax and find hoes or see if you living like other poor people?

like, whats really important?

let your homie be happy.
shit...even tell him you happy he aint there with you.
that at least hes seeing something different,.
anything.

they do tho I mean you can act like people don’t. Many a girl we used to call fast got abused. Ben Roth was accused twice and folk said why she ain’t break down why she was at a party etc. But I get this about Kobe only and not about anything outside of Gayle and Kobe
Ok.

So, As a black man it's easier for you to believe that she bragged and fucked other men after being raped to cope with being raped instead of just simply believing she a hoe who lied about being raped??

Wtf breh? Why are you like this? Your leaps of logic is in direct conflict with your best interests as a black man

i saw similiar photos with jay and weinstein,
could it be possible that the elite protect each other? both Black and white?
Ooh, a bit logic from you after 40 pages.

Now you're starting to understand the bigger picture that this isn't just about journalism, this is about using black faces to protect the elite

because they didn't have a case.

C'mon Race, you really believe that prosecutors wouldn't have tried their hardest to convict Kobe??? Big scary nigger man defiling a delicate white snow queen??? You can't be this naive. I know you're smarter than this. The prosecutors would have built their careers on putting Kobe away so for them to drop it means there was no case. Even if she asked them to drop it, they're under no obligation to do so if they believe a crime had been committed and the evidence is strong enough to convict him for said crime.

They walked away because they knew there was no case.

we dont know this.
i personally, would have gone to court instead of writing a letter partly admitting to the crime and allowing the public to debate my innocence and/or culpability.

we are also forgetting the socioenomic forces that are at play here. kobe wasnt some Black man off the street, he was a very popular basketball player. to suggest he would have spent a day in jail for a crime he didnt commit, is just highly unlikely if you consider the power dynamics here.

It ll make sense one when this type of shit happened to ur kids or someone ur close to

you keep saying this dumbass shit, like it holds weight. im not too illogical to understand the historical contexts of white women yelling rape after having consensual sex.

its just youre too obtuse to see that still doesnt absolve some Black men from being rapists or abusers.

try to stay on task here and you just might learn something.

we dont know this.
i personally, would have gone to court instead of writing a letter partly admitting to the crime and allowing the public to debate my innocence and/or culpability.

we are also forgetting the socioenomic forces that are at play here. kobe wasnt some Black man off the street, he was a very popular basketball player. to suggest he would have spent a day in jail for a crime he didnt commit, is just highly unlikely if you consider the power dynamics here.

For the 4th time @Race Jones .

Why was Becky's white friends willing to testify against her?

For the 4th time @Race Jones .

Why was Becky's white friends willing to testify against her?

hell idk isnt that the nature of ww? lmaooo im just being sarcastic here, they just seem very messy in my opinion. if ww will band together and vote for trump a known abuser and create signs saying “He can grab my pussy” i cant even begin to imagine why they wouldn't* be gung-ho to testify against their friend at a rape trial.

That’s exactly what you want to do. So have at it.

@Dwade206 @IC_Refugee @konceptjones @Elzo69Renaissance

Guys let’s fall back and let her and @Hellczar shit on black men in peace without being challenged.

thats not what i do but yall always pull this weak as argument out of your fitted cap to silence BW and derail the conservation.

so yes, take a step back and get some fresh air and water.

also soak up them tears. this ain't a dog and pony show.

nobody aint going to coddle you here. look to the women at home that allow you to get away with your headass ideas, to make you feel better about your warped logic.

i aint gon do it.

hell idk isnt that the nature of ww? lmaooo im just being sarcastic here, they just seem very messy in my opinion. if ww will band together and vote for trump a known abuser and create signs saying “He can grab my pussy” i cant even begin to imagine why they wouldn't* be gung-ho to testify against their friend at a rape trial.
OR its because they knew she was lying

look at you playing TWISTER to come up with an explanation

Look at your fucktard ass logic.. she was raped, her friends know she was raped but they are going to testify against her anyway in favor of black man.

Thats the hill you're dying on....

Back