Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Lesbian Duo Oprah & Gayle Mission To Kill Black Men Thread

an your message can reach people that i would have a problem talking to. if im honest.

not being scared but perception.

nigga think im running a scam or a narc or its the setup or just plain ole....you here to look down on us shit.

i never understood how someone can think someone is looking down on them for believing they are better than where they think they are comfortable.

i say think they are comfortable...because alot of people i run into dont know who they truly are and are afraid to try new shit out of fear the hood will question their blackness.

quick story. i think i told it here once.
was in miami airport on my way back to philly.
some philly dude loud as hell on facetime or whatever.
dude was happy as hell to be calling home to share his trip. seems like dudes first trip outside philly or to a beach or miami.
but anywy...you can tell dude was happy. he was telling this story about being in the ocean an not knowing how to swim....but he said he didnt know he didnt know how to swim until he was in the water thinking he was swimming.....and when he stood up to see how far he went...his homie told him he was going in circles,.......backwards.

shit was hella funny.
but the dude on the other end kinda skipped over the story to ask him if he saw the hoods in miami.

you can just see the air slowly leave dudes body..like wtf.

i got legit mad for dude. like homie on the beach living his best life an his mans wanna bring up the hood.
its like people cant dream or be happy to see more. or niggas want to bring misery to the beach.

alot of people cant escape that type shit....so they settle to not rock the boat at home.

But see you over thinking maybe his mans asked to see if it’s any different from where they at. Like why you took it so negative

Notice how they ignore Lisa Leslie to focus on Gayle being “attacked”. The woman being disrespected for defending an innocent man is getting “tough journalism”, while the woman being disrespectful is “being attacked”.

because they didn't have a case.

C'mon Race, you really believe that prosecutors wouldn't have tried their hardest to convict Kobe??? Big scary nigger man defiling a delicate white snow queen??? You can't be this naive. I know you're smarter than this. The prosecutors would have built their careers on putting Kobe away so for them to drop it means there was no case. Even if she asked them to drop it, they're under no obligation to do so if they believe a crime had been committed and the evidence is strong enough to convict him for said crime.

They walked away because they knew there was no case.
Exactly but don’t tell these smart dumb niggas nothing....plus that wack ass small town had already spent over 200k on a case a junior attorney would eat up...she knew criminally that case was a loser

Nope wrong. She was bragging about sleeping with Kobe and talking about his privates and what she’ll do with the money and she was sleeping with other men. What rape victim is bragging about fucking their attacker?

ok well if it was consensual, there would have been no need to avoid going to court, right?

wouldnt an accusation of blackmail been more appropriate???

So it’s fair game to ask Race a disrespectful question about someone because of “journalism”. Duly noted.

Back