Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Lesbian Duo Oprah & Gayle Mission To Kill Black Men Thread

If he had been convicted, he was going to prison. End of story. No more NBA, no more none of that shit.

yall spent 800 hrs proving his innocence and yall aint even lawyers but now its if he went to court he would have been convicted.....
:smh:

which one is it fellas?

But see you over thinking maybe his mans asked to see if it’s any different from where they at. Like why you took it so negative

You don't go on vacation to go to the hood. I grew up in the hood and currently live in the hood. The last thing I wanna do while on vacation is go to the very place I'm trying to escape from.

Ok.

So, As a black man it's easier for you to believe that she bragged and fucked other men after being raped to cope with being raped instead of just simply believing she a hoe who lied about being raped??

Wtf breh? Why are you like this? Your leaps of logic is in direct conflict with your best interests as a black man

Bruh I told like you 8 times my last few interactions with you ain’t just about Kobe. It’s solely based on you thinking rape victims have to act a certain way that’s it.

You don't go on vacation to go to the hood. I grew up in the hood and currently live in the hood. The last thing I wanna do while on vacation is go to the very place I'm trying to escape from.

infeel you but a lot of folks don’t now I wouldn’t go on some tourist shit but seeing the hood don’t mean you trying to see like somebody get shot

yall spent 800 hrs proving his innocence and yall aint even lawyers but now its if he went to court he would have been convicted.....
:smh:

which one is it fellas?
I ask you a direct question about why those white friends were willing to testify against her and you deflected to trump. You literally have no rebuttal.

The bitch lied, her friends knew it and they don't want to perjure themselves for her

Thats the correct answer but your contrarian ass babbling about trump..

I ask to go to the hood wheever im at. 9xs out of the 10, thats the littest part of the area. food bussin, parties poppin, and you get a look at the culture.

but hey what do i know

I ask you a direct question about why those white friends were willing to testify against her and you deflected to trump. You literally have no rebuttal.

The bitch lied, her friends knew it and they don't want to perjure themselves for her

Thats the correct answer but your contrarian ass babbling about trump..

huh? I truly dont know why her friends wanted to testify against her.

i dont know the answer to that question soooo instead pulling shit out my ass like you do baby, i simply just said idk

Lisa Leslie was done foul but no one cares about her since she was defending a black man. Yet the one who was shitting on a black man a dead man at that who was innocent of the allegations against him is the one being treated like a victim.

nobody cares about lisa? lmaoo my whole twitter feed was filled with Black men and women praising lisa. what are you talking about?

huh? I truly dont know why her friends wanted to testify against her.

i dont know the answer to that question soooo instead pulling shit out my ass like you do baby, i simply just said idk
you dont know huh?

Playing dumb. You do know, you're just too stubborn...

COMMON SENSE tells you her friends testifying against her means she's lying and kobe is innocent

nobody cares about lisa? lmaoo my whole twitter feed was filled with Black men and women praising lisa. what are you talking about?

nObOdY cArEs AbOuT lIsA? lMaOo My WhOlE tWiTtEr FeEd WaS fIlLeD WiTh BlAcK mEn AnD wOmEn PrAiSiNg LiSa. WhAt ArE yOu TaLkInG aBoUt?

Back