Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Lesbian Duo Oprah & Gayle Mission To Kill Black Men Thread

So I’ll state it again cuz y’all slow. My issue with @IC_Refugee was the saying of “why rape when he can any pussy? And why she ain’t act like she been raped?”
Outside of this white girl that shit is dangerous. I would think niggas that about community wouldn’t say such dumb shit.

also not related to Kobe
This thread is about Kobe s rape case though

I never said that tho you ain’t seen me type it but it’s what you want to believe to fit your narrative. I remember you in the R Kelly thread defending Kellz but conveniently forgot his victims were black girls. So it’s only on code when it’s time to defend Kellz but not black girls?

none of that got anything to do with Kobe tho. The fact you think a rape victim should act a certain way tho is strange af. That also ain’t Kobe related.
Real black people don’t have white friends bro

Fuck white people

:niggaa:

You keep exposing yourself

this code shit is hilarious to me. it just sounds so stupid lmaoooooo i swear this guy i was talking to use to listen to some show on youtube and they use to be up there talking about “stick to the code” lmaoo is that where yall got that from?

- admitted black men hater

so now that the cats out the bag, @IC_Refugee is so hung up on the white man that hes willing to excuse and absolve kelly, cosby and any other Black man accused of rape, because “da white man rapes and he gets away with it, why cant we!!”

shocked but not surprised

Lol after i made fools out of both of yall its time to deflect to R Kelly

:hahaha:

baby you the only fool.

i was able to check and dismantle all of your points.

youre a coon masquerading as a revolutionary.

you do no work outside of demonizing white folks on social media and speaking ill of your ppl stuck in the margins

you are an armchair activist, a pseudo intellectual and your card has been pulled

Back