Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Lesbian Duo Oprah & Gayle Mission To Kill Black Men Thread

All in all nigga know damn well Kobe ain’t rape that chick and Gayle was way out of line and got what she asked for....all that other shit u negroes talking bout us for the birds

all i know is, gayle was doing her job and im not mad at her. lisa was close to kobe and it’s FAIR to ask his friends about his complicated history with women. YALL may see kobe from a lense separate from his rape allegation, but not everyone does.

archive this damn thread

Race called me coon for no reason

Race also made an entire post in this thread dedicated to a white woman

sir im no longer engaging with you. it has been shown that you have excused every known abuser simply because they were Black. You are dangerous and not fit to be around Black ppl.

man, woman and child is not safe around you.

get well soon my kang

sir im no longer engaging with you. it has been shown that you have excused every known abuser simply because they were Black. You are dangerous and not fit to be around Black ppl.

man, woman and child is not safe around you.

get well soon my kang
No one reading your post believes you. You need more people

No one reading your post believes you. You need more people

idc with these ppl believe. they probably cant tell the difference between piss and rain.

i do know you wouldnt be able to work alongside me because you are nothing but a charlatan. get will soon my brotha

idc with these ppl believe. they probably cant tell difference between piss and rain.

i do know you wouldnt be able to work alongside me because you are nothing but a charlatan. get will soon my brotha
Says the woman who dates white men and brags about having white friends

Am i lying?

Hypocrite.

Says the woman who dates white men and brags about having white friends

Am i lying?

Hypocrite.

we are back to this???

I dated a white boy back when i was 23 so what? what are you driving at? I did activist work with a white girl big whoop.

im now 30, and yes I work alongside white ppl that are doing good work in these streets helping the ppl.

more than you. shame.

we are back to this???

I dated a white boy back when i was 23 so what? what are you driving at? I did activist work with a white girl big whoop.

im now 30, and yes I work alongside white ppl that are doing good work in these streets helping the ppl.

more than you. shame.
Look at you niggasplainin

I, i, i .. but, but, but..... STOP.

You're compromised by cacs just like Gayle and Oprah. Thats your reality

You should redirect this energy to your boy. Lol i bet you won't address this

Real black people don’t have white friends bro

False. I'm talking about you not keeping your same fuck white people energy.

You said you never said that and I just posted receipts that you did. You looking wack outchea b
I’m always with that energy. I never said Kobe raped her never said he didn’t. You view that as taking the white woman side.

you should also probably read the thread about the white boy instead of just parroting what you saw in this thread. i know reading for context isnt your strong suit, but consider it will ya
:ualreadyknow:

Back