Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Lesbian Duo Oprah & Gayle Mission To Kill Black Men Thread

She was posed to give some sort of interview w a London new media outlet last week...I’m certain her attorneys reminded her what an NDA is cuz I have not heard shit about it since
Forgot about NDA which is probably why Kobe never went into detail in interviews or responded to criticisms either

lol look if your starting point is mostly false how the fuck can I take you serious? You’re whole mindset is hoes be lying why would a rich famous person rape somebody when they can get pussy easy?

that sounds like a viewpoint of a teen aged kid can’t respect it
HOES LIE!

Your and Race whole viewpoint is shaped by white people and void of common sense

Save the psycho babble, those niggas have everything to lose, they aren't stupid to throw it away like that

Yall keep applying all these rapist attributes to an innocent fucking man.

Why are yall like this??? Why do white people have more influence over you than common sense does??

Disgusting

HOES LIE!

Your and Race whole viewpoint is shaped by white people and void of common sense

Save the psycho babble, those niggas have everything to lose, they aren't stupid to throw it away like that

Yall keep applying all these rapist attributes to an innocent fucking man.

Why are yall like this??? Why do white people have more influence over you than common sense does??

Disgusting

lmao ay son. you gotta stop this whole white ppl angle. its corny and weak.

you out here gleefully denying us agency and autonomy and i dont like that. im not debating further but you giving the white man way too much control in this world.

you should work on decentering whiteness and thats all imma say about that.

lmao ay son. you gotta stop this whole white ppl angle. its corny and weak.

you out here gleefully denying us agency and autonomy and i dont like that. im not debating further but you giving the white man way too much control in this world.

you should work on decentering whiteness and thats all imma say about that.
Nope. White people are your puppet masters. You're calling a HERO from your same city a rapist because they do, bottom line.

You're easily manipulated

Nope. White people are your puppet masters. You're calling a HERO from your same city a rapist because they do, bottom line.

You're easily manipulated

never called him a rapist.

your hatred of the white man isnt even constructive lmao are you apart of any organizations?

It’s a power thing if it was just lack of sex those incel dudes would be doing rapes instead of shooting people. If it was just sex there are prostitutes in every city why rape when you can just pay some money and have a much less serious crime?
check day is like 8 days away.....and a nigga be feeling warm in the stomach

Wtf??? This your logic? One can't hate white people unless they're part of an organization?

i said are you apart of any organizations...because if you are this angry with the man, what are you doing to help other Black ppl? what are you doing to help dismantle whiteness overall? are you out here doing anything besides grumbling on abw?

i truly believe that once you start doing activist work you’ll begin to shift your focus onto the ppl and it wont be solely aimed at the white man.

we cant just blame the white man for our hoods being in shambles. we have to take accountability at some point.

Last edited:
fuck no. have you even researched bishop talbert? or just parading him around because you agree with his stance on this particular topic.
He's a righteous Black man who spits in the face of the white supremacy on a daily basis. Something you wouldn't have the balls to do that because you're calling your own brother a rapist

yea I think it’s highly likely that he raped her but I’m not calling him a rapist lmao fam wtf must be a slow day

elzo i wrap circles around you mentally every day of the week, please stop playing with me.

i expanded on my point several times in this thread. either read it or get the fuck out my face.

Back