Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Lesbian Duo Oprah & Gayle Mission To Kill Black Men Thread

it's as if you see every black man you hate in Kobe and you refuse to differentiate the man from the average philly nigga. He's a from a 2 parent home, hhis dad was in the NBA so he grew up with more money than the next kid. He was very cultured, well traveled, speaks several different languages, a family man and spent most of his time perfecting his GAME to become one of the greatest ever. That's not to say hes not capable of rape because of those things but come on where's your common sense and LOGIC at? He's an overachiever all his life but he has to stoop to stealing sex? Does not compute.

... dont hate any Black man soooo and im very aware of kobe’s history. im still not going to jump out the bando just because i love the man and say “hes inncoent” i dont have a clue and there are too many holes in the story.

so imma just assume no which makes this whole exchange even more awkward and weird
Wow

Do you see how you are. You just come with baseless nonsense and then run with it..

What would give you the impression that I'm not black, what have I possibly said to make you feel that way?

and @DOS_patos you was just in here during my hiatus acting like a crabby patty because i be at your neck in these threads because of your soft shoeing and headassery

i aint gon act like that i didnt see that bs either

Wow

Do you see how you are. You just come with baseless nonsense and then run with it..

What would give you the impression that I'm not black, what have I possibly said to make you feel that way?

because I saw someone mention it earlier. so exactly what are you?

nigggg or cac :huh2:

this thread is 40 pages long.

just answer my question, are you a Black man?
I am.

And you have just completely exposed yourself and your line of thinking.

You believe hearsay, don't use common sense and are allergic to facts..

:ghost:

Ur titangraph toward him was cool I admired it.

But it didn't answer my specific questions

As it seems @DOS_patos the only one besides myself that asked that specific line of questioning

Unless ur referring to a post before that

Black men should leave white women alone altogether. too risky and dangerous and considering historical contexts, grounds for fuck shit to happen.

Back