Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Lesbian Duo Oprah & Gayle Mission To Kill Black Men Thread

You can't dismiss him for being white while you're in here caping for a lying white slut.

Hypocrite.
I respect the racial component n why I should sit out

But in respect to the 'rape' aspect what she did is potentially victim blame (victim being the falsely accused)

Just wondering why no one else made that point or let it fly without rebuttal

Nothin to do with race aspect

*Goes back to looking thru blinds*

@Race Jones let me ask.. do YOU believe he did what that woman accused him of?

Serious question

idk to be honest with you. i'm still wrestling with that. when the incident happened i was still in HS and didnt understand the severity of the situation nor the impact/blowback.

now as a 30 yr old woman that works with women, men and children that have been abused, its hard not to be bias.

so i just try to stick with the facts. ive read this case, the transcripts, everything and as much as I want to say “kobe didnt do that shit” because he's a hero in my eyes, i just dont know.

But I think its important to note that I dont think questions or critiques of someones past tarnishes ones legacy. i think the myth of a person becomes tarnished but a legacy can hold the full weight of someones life and give way to truly affirming and acknowledging their histories both good and bad.

again, i think gayle and oprah r pretty foolish but the anger displayed in regards to the interview just seemed immature and misguided imo.

snoop, 50 cent and ari’s time would have been better suited providing valid critiques of these two ladies for the multiple destructive things they have done and said both past and present, instead of awakening nut ass bill cosby from the depths of solitary confinement and launching a full fledge attack that was comprised of death threats and crass misogyny.

rape is such a hard crime to nail down. sexual assault in general.

i wish more questions were asked when it happened tbh

but the language im seeing used in this thread to describe the “victim” is very off-putting.

it just goes to show we have a lot of work to do when it comes to these types of things-especially in the Black community

I respect the racial component n why I should sit out

But in respect to the 'rape' aspect what she did is potentially victim blame (victim being the falsely accused)

Just wondering why no one else made that point or let it fly without rebuttal

Nothin to do with race aspect

*Goes back to looking thru blinds*

youre using “victim blame” in the wrong context. please shut up

youre using “victim blame” in the wrong context. please shut up
Actually I'm not here is direct quote

reality is, if you don't rape people or put yourself i in positions where you can be accused of rape, you don't have to contend with this in your legacy. It's really simple.
U were speaking generally not specifically in Kobe's case.

People have been falsely accused, therefore victims for whatever the accusers intent. They were in that position u were referring to, yet, innocent.

Your post is basically blaming someone for being blamed while giving an out for the accusers, regardless of the truth

its really simple

idk to be honest with you. i'm still wrestling with that. when the incident happened i was still in HS and didnt understand the severity of the situation nor the impact/blowback.

now as a 30 yr old woman that works with women, men and children that have been abused, its hard not to be bias.

so i just try to stick with the facts. ive read this case, the transcripts, everything and as much as I want to say “kobe didnt do that shit” because he's a hero in my eyes, i just dont know.

But I think its important to note that I dont think questions or critiques of someones past tarnishes ones legacy. i think the myth of a person becomes tarnished but a legacy can hold the full weight of someones life and give way to truly affirming and acknowledging their histories both good and bad.

again, i think gayle and oprah r pretty foolish but the anger displayed in regards to the interview just seemed immature and misguided imo.

snoop, 50 cent and ari’s time would have been better suited providing valid critiques of these two ladies for the multiple destructive things they have done and said both past and present, instead of awakening nut ass bill cosby from the depths of solitary confinement and launching a full fledge attack that was comprised of death threats and crass misogyny.

I feel like this is a fair assessment of the situation as compared to your earlier joints just coming at these niggas heads lol. It got puters putin tho.

Can you not see how some folks might take offense to Gayle bringing it up so soon after his death... and to a close friend of his? Especially seeing as how she had that platform before he passed and didn't said a word about it? Why wait till he passes? And that brings up a broader question that I'll pose to everyone... what is a fair amount of time after someone passes to bring up some grimey shit they may or may not have done in their past?

Actually I'm not here is direct quote

U were speaking generally not specifically in Kobe's case.

People have been falsely accused, therefore victims for whatever the accusers intent. They were in that position u were referring to, yet, innocent.

Your post is basically blaming someone for being blamed while giving an out for the accusers, regardless of the truth

its really simple

no. thats not my point.
i take full responsibility for my words, not your misinterpretation of them.

no. thats not my point.
i take full responsibility for my words, not your misinterpretation of them.
So what does "if you don't put yourself i in positions where you can be accused of rape"

mean exactly?

And is it the equivalent of blaming a chick for dressing a certain way, being too drunk, walking down a dark alley whenever she gets raped?

I feel like this is a fair assessment of the situation as compared to your earlier joints just coming at these niggas heads lol. It got puters putin tho.

Can you not see how some folks might take offense to Gayle bringing it up so soon after his death... and to a close friend of his? Especially seeing as how she had that platform before he passed and didn't said a word about it? Why wait till he passes? And that brings up a broader question that I'll pose to everyone... what is a fair amount of time after someone passes to bring up some grimey shit they may or may not have done in their past?

eh, i can see ppl taking offense because they are still grieving the passing of kobe bryant and gigi and feel it may be too soon to discuss his life from a critical lens. i guess i can understand that

however, i cant see anyone, logically speaking, taken offense because a question was asked. gayle always asks those soft ball questions in her interviews—especially in regards to men accused of rape and she let lisa get away with some pretty major inaccuracies if we are being honest, with little to no pushback.

to be fair, i dont think gayle even cares about kobe’s victim or survivors in general. her and oprah are known for profiteering.

it is interesting though and disappointing that lisa leslie, from my knowledge, has been the only person asked about kobe’s rape charges. as if women should be the only people who feel conflicted about kobe’s legacy. thats just unfair

now* to the folxs saying "why wait until he died?!" are either living under a rock or just willfully obtuse because this aint the first time people brought this issue up. some folks did bring it up during his retirement. other folks brought it up when he won his oscar, because it was weird to them that an accused rapist was winning an award and being praised for it during the #MeToo movement. hell back in 2018 kobe was axed from the film festival jury because of the ‘03 allegation and it was big news. so i mean folks talked about it, ALOT.

i dont think there is a specific timeline to follow when discussing someones past, i think theres just a manner in which someone should go about it.

the day after he died was way too soon for most ppl, including myself, but after mourning him publicly and processing his death fully, i think i was ready to acknowledge and affirm his entire life, the good, the bad and the ugly.

i think ppl should try to do the same and leave the faux outrage alone

So what does "if you don't put yourself i in positions where you can be accused of rape"

mean exactly?

And is it the equivalent of blaming a chick for dressing a certain way, being too drunk, walking down a dark alley whenever she gets raped?

no.

@Race Jones .

There's a few things you're not taking into consideration in your arguments

1.. the fact that rape statistics shouldnt really apply to celebrities. There are inherent reasons for false accusations against them. Obviously. Money, clout, to bring them down, embarrass them etc. Also celebrities like kobe tupac and Tyson can snap their fingers and have another groupie on their dick in 15 minutes, they don't have to take pussy

2, it's as if you see every black man you hate in Kobe and you refuse to differentiate the man from the average philly nigga. He's a from a 2 parent home, hhis dad was in the NBA so he grew up with more money than the next kid. He was very cultured, well traveled, speaks several different languages, a family man and spent most of his time perfecting his GAME to become one of the greatest ever. That's not to say hes not capable of rape because of those things but come on where's your common sense and LOGIC at? He's an overachiever all his life but he has to stoop to stealing sex? Does not compute.

And what was the white whore doing in a room with him anyway?? Were they discussing the triangle offense or were they there to FUCK? She's a groupie. Use common sense

3 Like I told @Inori and @Hellczar it's not just about Gale asking tough questions as a journalist. She is carrying water for white supremacy by only coming for black men while ignoring her white predator FRIENDS. Peak HYPOCRISY. This is bigger than just journalism. This is a racist agenda being carried out and you are fully supporting it

Last edited:
@Race Jones .

There's a few things you're not taking into consideration in your arguments

1.. the fact that rape statistics shouldnt really apply to celebrities. There are inherent reason for false accusations against them. Obviously. Money, clout, to bring them down, embarrass them etc. Also celebrities like kobe tupac and Tyson can snap their fingers and have another groupie on their dick in 15 minutes, they don't have to take pussy

2, it's as if you see every black man you hate in Kobe and you refuse to differentiate the man from the average philly nigga. He's a from a 2 parent home, hhis dad was in the NBA so he grew up with more money than the next kid. He was very cultured, well traveled, speaks several different languages, a family man and spent most of his time perfecting his GAME to become one of the greatest ever. That's not to say hes not capable of rape because of those things but come on where's your common sense and LOGIC at? He's an overachiever all his life but he has to stoop to stealing sex? Does not compute.

And what was the white whore doing in a room with him anyway?? Were they discussing the triangle offense or were they there to FUCK? She's a groupie. Use common sense

3 Like I told @Inori and @Hellczar it's not just about Gale asking tough questions as a journalist. She is carrying water for white supremacy by only coming for black men while ignoring her white predator FRIENDS. Peak HYPOCRISY. This is bigger than just journalism. This is a racist agenda being carried out and you are fully supporting it
r u fully Black? you never answered that question

reality is, if you don't rape people or put yourself i in positions where you can be accused of rape, you don't have to contend with this in your legacy. It's really simple.

the case was enormous. it was public record.
How does a person not put themselves in a position to not be....

That's like saying a woman asked to be raped for wearing tight white pants and lime green drawls.

And
Don't just throw stuff out there.

Back