Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Lesbian Duo Oprah & Gayle Mission To Kill Black Men Thread

I am impressed.

Shawty went in

I was at mom dukes house this morning. She had her phone on the charger in the kitchen and her phone notification went off. I glanced over at it and seen that she was subscribed to Vicki Dillard channel on Youtube. I had tears in my eyes from the joy. My momma is a real one.

If I call out @IC_Refugee on making wild ass statements in absolutes I gotta do the same for you....

The bolded assumes there's no instance where a black man could find himself in a situation where someone is lying on them and falsely accusing them of rape... im sure you know that's not ALWAYS the case

very true! the history of white womens sexuality and womanhood being weaponized to destroy Black men is a real concept, especially when discussing the lynching era.

however the evidence on false allegations fails to support the publics anxiety that untrue reporting is commonplace. tbh the statistics on false allegations are consistently low.

my point still stands.

Look at you playing dumb....

The white man's media definitely found him guilty in the court of public opinion after he had consensual sex with that white harlot

You can't deny that

he wrote a letter, it was an admittance of guilt, we can either have another circular conversation about whether he raped or didnt rape the alleged victim, or we can just agree that the letter and “confession” leaves room for questions, critiques and criticism.

gayle wasnt in the wrong

coulda got some better dick over thisaway...

jussayin...

43X1W_aj.png

i rather fuck the end of a plunger

he wrote a letter, it was an admittance of guilt, we can either have another circular conversation about whether he raped or didnt rape the alleged victim, or we can just agree that the letter and “confession” leaves room for questions, critiques and criticism.

gayle wasnt in the wrong
I already said pages ago his letter left room for the fuckshit you're spewing but it wasn't an admissions of guilt at all. You're being disingenuous and slightly coonish for saying so. That was him trying to be politically correct. He was stepping on eggshells to not offend people because he was advised to do so.

Since you're out ya feelings maybe you could finally answer this question for me

Why do you believe the white girl Race Jones??

very true! the history of white womens sexuality and womanhood being weaponized to destroy Black men is a real concept, especially when discussing the lynching era.

however the evidence on false allegations fails to support the publics anxiety that untrue reporting is commonplace. tbh the statistics on false allegations are consistently low.

my point still stands.

Care to share any of those statistics? I'd be interested to see that honestly.

Also... while "white womens sexuality and womanhood being weaponized to destroy Black men is a real concept" let's not pretend it's JUST white women who lie about being sexually assaulted.

Let me be clear so nothing im saying is misconstrued tho and none of my words are twisted. I'm not in here saying that all chicks be out here lying about being accosted/assaulted by men. We all know that's not the case. I'm just trying to say there's nuance to these absolutes y'all in here putting out

my point still stands.

But we're talking about THIS false rape accusation.

Let's do this: How about some documented facts?

Fact #1: Kobe's accuser bragged about fucking him, even up to 3 days before Kobe was charged and there were multiple witnesses to this willing to testify to it:
http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/news/kobe-accuser-bragged-partygoer-happy-article-1.512242

Fact #2: She tried to do the same shit to Eminem:
http://www.contactmusic.com/kobe-br...obe.s-accuser-plotted-to-lure-eminem-into-bed

Fact #3: The forensic evidence corroborated that she fucked multiple men immediately after Kobe:
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/08/04/us/papers-reveal-new-details-in-kobe-bryant-rape-case.html

That's for starters. I can, and will go deeper than this.

Never forget: Rosewood, FL burned to the ground and black folks were murdered because a honky broad lied and cried rape.

such harsh language for a woman you dont even know. its clear to me you just hate women :ualreadyknow:
Trolling and deflecting now huh lol

You're too shook to tackle my points head on sucka..

But yea, why do you believe the white girl?

Care to share any of those statistics? I'd be interested to see that honestly.

Also... while "white womens sexuality and womanhood being weaponized to destroy Black men is a real concept" let's not pretend it's JUST white women who lie about being sexually assaulted.

Let me be clear so nothing im saying is misconstrued tho and none of my words are twisted. I'm not in here saying that all chicks be out here lying about being accosted/assaulted by men. We all know that's not the case. I'm just trying to say there's nuance to these absolutes y'all in here putting out

good article

Trolling and deflecting now huh lol

You're too shook to tackle my points head on sucka..

But yea, why do you believe the white girl?

im not shook. again, you act like im gaining or losing something by engaging with you.

i never said i believe the young woman. so idk where you got that from

Last edited:
But we're talking about THIS false rape accusation.

Let's do this: How about some documented facts?

Fact #1: Kobe's accuser bragged about fucking him, even up to 3 days before Kobe was charged and there were multiple witnesses to this willing to testify to it:
http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/news/kobe-accuser-bragged-partygoer-happy-article-1.512242

Fact #2: She tried to do the same shit to Eminem:
http://www.contactmusic.com/kobe-br...obe.s-accuser-plotted-to-lure-eminem-into-bed

Fact #3: The forensic evidence corroborated that she fucked multiple men immediately after Kobe:
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/08/04/us/papers-reveal-new-details-in-kobe-bryant-rape-case.html

That's for starters. I can, and will go deeper than this.

Never forget: Rosewood, FL burned to the ground and black folks were murdered because a honky broad lied and cried rape.
If she denies this she straight up cooning..

Back