Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Lesbian Duo Oprah & Gayle Mission To Kill Black Men Thread

Since you bringing it up, why don't you go handle dat?

No??? Got that thing you gotta do later on, right?

Kindly stick your fingers in a running wood chipper and shove the bloody stumps up your ass.

stfu you old ass hypocritical nigga. Y’all said why Gayle never went at Weinstein but literally all these top rappers are cool with the nigga. They all in the same boat to me idk how y’all don’t see the shit

stfu you old ass hypocritical nigga. Y’all said why Gayle never went at Weinstein but literally all these top rappers are cool with the nigga. They all in the same boat to me idk how y’all don’t see the shit

Because them top rappers ain't "journalists" trying to smear Kobe's name.

Gayle is friends with them same dudes and always been friends with them but ain't bringing their charges or allegations up. She's not interviewing Oprah about her ongoing friendship with Harvey and saying "is Harvey's legacy tarnished by these rape allegations?".

Compare apples to apples dumbass.

View attachment 226991

Fuck ALL these mutt-face bed wenching bitches.

giphy.gif

This is so fucking ignorant

"All these top rappers" aren't throwing Kobe Bryant and black men under the bus, are they???

They also arent cool with Weinstein. They took pictures. Gale and Oprah actually friends friends with Weinstein and those other white predators. Your reaching ass false equivalence is trash b

Because them top rappers ain't "journalists" trying to smear Kobe's name.

Gayle is friends with them same dudes and always been friends with them but ain't bringing their charges or allegations up. She's not interviewing Oprah about her ongoing friendship with Harvey and saying "is Harvey's legacy tarnished by these rape allegations?".

Compare apples to apples dumbass.
download.jpeg.jpg

so I saw ari lennox apologized for her clownery on instagram, which is good. she was deflee on the wrong side of the fence with that take.

“a man who made millions promoting gangsterism, pimpology, alcohol abuse, misogyny, & consumerisms to 3 generations of BLK youth accused someone else of being used to bring down Black men" - @diallokenyatta

:niggaa:

Ummmmm, so no eye gouging? I know you feel accomplished after getting skeeted on, but let’s focus.

lmao you dont know me at all. btw did you join some organizations since my departure? have you read any news books? watched any educational films outside of tariq nasheed lectures and the corey holcomb show on youtube????

Back