Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Lesbian Duo Oprah & Gayle Mission To Kill Black Men Thread

I've made it clear several times im not here defending Oprah or Gayle.

Im just making the point you can have a debate or disagree with a woman without calling her a bitch or resorting to insults. Every point y'all have made can be said without going as far as the name calling *shrugs*

So you're the Thought Police now??? Niggas can't speak their mind? Gotta talk the way you want us to talk???

FOH.

I've made it clear several times im not here defending Oprah or Gayle.

Im just making the point you can have a debate or disagree with a woman without calling her a bitch or resorting to insults. Every point y'all have made can be said without going as far as the name calling *shrugs*
No y'all in it. I hardly use the word. Unless I mean it.

But the debates in here .....You can't keep slapping someone then get mad they punched you.
It was hella disrespect in here. Can't defend only one side.

As far as Gayle.....See

This is what you call a slippery slope.

I fully agree with not calling women out of their name. It kinda doesn't serve a purpose other than a warning.

I think dudes are getting fed up with chicks being disrespectful just because.
Like black men are being shit on left and right. And as soon as they buck back it's not fair.

It's crazy that a few chicks here I can not remember a time they was disrespected ever in like 10yrs of posting. Yet they be in the fight.

We need to be honest about the conversations and triggers. Respect commands respect.

You're missing my point. By simply calling it corny suggests you do understand that there's a much bigger agenda going on. This is treacherous, devious, diabolical traitor shit not just "aw, that's messed up." It seems like what Gayle and Oprah and other coons do dont trigger your sensibilities like some basic foul language does

Niggas aren't cussing her out and giving death threats because she was being corny... it's because we feel betrayed

Fair enough... You zeroed in on me calling it corny and took it as me not taking it as serious as it was given her/their history.

Let me be clear I actually agree with you on her going off code and bringing up that bullshit.

I'm not gonna call her a bitch about it tho. I can critisize her AND Oprah easily without resorting to calling them all sorts of bitches lol

Iol.. i can get ignorant af tho. I match the energy given to me

And I agree with you on this as well.. given the right situation... I can get ignant as fuck as well if the right buttons are pushed. I try my best not to tho lol

So you're the Thought Police now??? Niggas can't speak their mind? Gotta talk the way you want us to talk???

FOH.

Naw.. aint trying to police nobodies thoughts. Y'all are entitled to them. Just like I'm entitled to calling y'all corny for resorting to name calling rather than making your point without insults.

Y'all and these absolutes.... lol

Fair enough... You zeroed in on me calling it corny and took it as me not taking it as serious as it was given her/their history.

Let me be clear I actually agree with you on her going off code and bringing up that bullshit.

I'm not gonna call her a bitch about it tho. I can critisize her AND Oprah easily without resorting to calling them all sorts of bitches lol

And I agree with you on this as well.. given the right situation... I can get ignant as fuck as well if the right buttons are pushed. I try my best not to tho lol

Lemme ask this:

If Snoop Dogg had just said "Gayle... You foul for that", would anyone have really cared? In the event they didn't even know what he was talking about, would they have taken the time to find out?

No.

Because he used the language he did, it projected his anger in such a way that people listened, and those that didn't know what was going on likely looked it up. Gayle herself wouldn't have given two shits, but she does now. She's now aware that she can't just say whatever the fuck she wants and just skip away without having to deal with the fallout. Nah b, sitcho "funky dog head bitch" ass down somewhere. That shit ain't gonna fly no more and the people are gonna make sure you that.

Naw.. aint trying to police nobodies thoughts. Y'all are entitled to them. Just like I'm entitled to calling y'all corny for resorting to name calling rather than making your point without insults.

Y'all and these absolutes.... lol

and we're entitled to call you corny for being a hypocrite. Just re-read what you wrote and let it sink in.

Lemme ask this:

If Snoop Dogg had just said "Gayle... You foul for that", would anyone have really cared? In the event they didn't even know what he was talking about, would they have taken the time to find out?

No.

Because he used the language he did, it projected his anger in such a way that people listened, and those that didn't know what was going on likely looked it up. Gayle herself wouldn't have given two shits, but she does now. She's now aware that she can't just say whatever the fuck she wants and just skip away without having to deal with the fallout. Nah b, sitcho "funky dog head bitch" ass down somewhere. That shit ain't gonna fly no more and the people are gonna make sure you that.

He made his point before calling her a funky dog head bitch tho didn't he?

Y'all were just in here earlier saying and cosigning.... oh now look the narrative has shifted from Gayle saying some fucked up bullshit to... oh look the media is now bashing Snoop for calling her a bitch instead.

Had he not called her a bitch and still made his point.... would the narrative be switched against black men like y'all are claiming?

He made his point before calling her a funky dog head bitch tho didn't he?

Y'all were just in here earlier saying and cosigning.... oh now look the narrative has shifted from Gayle saying some fucked up bullshit to... oh look the media is now bashing Snoop for calling her a bitch instead.

Had he not called her a bitch and still made his point.... would the narrative be switched against black men like y'all are claiming?

Had he not called her a bitch nobody would give a shit about him responding at all, including Gayle herself.

But he did. And his anger is a direct reflection of the anger Black America has with her bullshit. The difference is that it's Snoop Dogg and not Random Black Internet Person #234842. Anybody else saying that shit would have been wholly ignored.

Her actions started this shit. Don't take the focus off of her responsibility in all of this 'cause you don't like the way people respond to her fuckery.

Had he not called her a bitch nobody would give a shit about him responding at all, including Gayle herself.

But he did. And his anger is a direct reflection of the anger Black America has with her bullshit. The difference is that it's Snoop Dogg and not Random Black Internet Person #234842. Anybody else saying that shit would have been wholly ignored.

Her actions started this shit. Don't take the focus off of her responsibility in all of this 'cause you don't like the way people respond to her fuckery.

I'm not. lol that's what I been trying to explain to y'all. BOTH THINGS CAN BE TRUE.

I'm not taking the focus off her at all. She should absolutely be held accountable for the bullshit she said. It was in poor taste, off code, fuckin corny and unnecessary. I can also think that Snoop coulda got his point across, and it woulda garnered the same amount of attention from the masses.... if he didn't call her a funky dog head ass bitch lol. I don't see where the disconnect wit y'all is coming from

You don't represent the majority on this one and I'm sure you know enough about the world to know your opinion ain't been the majority for that long if it's even close now

Lol Now the narrative has shifted from Gayle being a traitor and a hypocrite who disrespects the dead to Snoop and misogyny

You see how the media works? They always deflect away from the main issue

People always say "deflect" as if you can't discuss more than 1 topic at a time. If you aren't able to fine..step back and let people who actually do that step up because it's not a good thing to constantly say you're being distracted. You have a working brain...use it for more than 1 thing at a time.

nah its not about being sensitive or hurt feelings.. its more about y'all being too lazy to articulate a proper argument without resorting to name calling. Y'all got it tho have fun

Niggas out here calling women bitches then got the nerve to also say "They not hearing our point"...of course not. What the hell would compel them to listen to that point when you're calling them a bitch all up and through it?

Niggas going harder after that dumb as lady than the dudes they know fucking up the black neighborhoods

:ualreadyknow:

But naw. Gayle is foul as fuck and don’t deserve support right now but death threats is lame and folks ain’t sending that energy to those in charge of the community and actually making decisions that has real consequences for their city. But I need that same energy for everybody
An this has always been my stance.
Tough for the wrong reasons and wrong times. And celebrating after the fact.

People always say "deflect" as if you can't discuss more than 1 topic at a time. If you aren't able to fine..step back and let people who actually do that step up because it's not a good thing to constantly say you're being distracted. You have a working brain...use it for more than 1 thing at a time.
That shit ain't important tho. The word bitch is not more offensive than betrayal. Pretending it is means you're DEFLECTING from the REAL issue

I'm not. lol that's what I been trying to explain to y'all. BOTH THINGS CAN BE TRUE.

I'm not taking the focus off her at all. She should absolutely be held accountable for the bullshit she said. It was in poor taste, off code, fuckin corny and unnecessary. I can also think that Snoop coulda got his point across, and it woulda garnered the same amount of attention from the masses.... if he didn't call her a funky dog head ass bitch lol. I don't see where the disconnect wit y'all is coming from

that's where you're wrong. Snoop is in a position of near universal love in America. White folks from all walks of life like the dude and he's basically a cultural icon at this point. Snoop is pretty much known for being laid back about pretty much anything so Snoop saying "c'mon Gayle, why you gotta say that about the man" is just Snoop being the mild mannered weed head America knows. And that's how it started out, that video started out in the same sort of mellow, yet agitated, tone.

But... Snoop saying "I want to call you one, is it okay if I call her one? Funky dog head bitch... How dare you try to tarnish my fuckin homeboy’s reputation. Punk motherfucker. Respect the family and back off, bitch. Before we come get you"

NOW he gets attention. Because it's so rare to see dude angry at anything to that degree now you gotta pay attention to whatever the fuck he's saying.

So, yes, he could have said it a different way, but it would have never landed like it did the way he did say it.

that's where you're wrong. Snoop is in a position of near universal love in America. White folks from all walks of life like the dude and he's basically a cultural icon at this point. Snoop is pretty much known for being laid back about pretty much anything so Snoop saying "c'mon Gayle, why you gotta say that about the man" is just Snoop being the mild mannered weed head America knows. And that's how it started out, that video started out in the same sort of mellow, yet agitated, tone.

But... Snoop saying "I want to call you one, is it okay if I call her one? Funky dog head bitch... How dare you try to tarnish my fuckin homeboy’s reputation. Punk motherfucker. Respect the family and back off, bitch. Before we come get you"

NOW he gets attention. Because it's so rare to see dude angry at anything to that degree now you gotta pay attention to whatever the fuck he's saying.

So, yes, he could have said it a different way, but it would have never landed like it did the way he did say it.

Y'all cant say in one breath... "Snoop calling her a bitch brought attention to the issue and her fuckery"... and in the next breath say "damn.... y'all see how they trying to switch the narrative from Gayles fuckery to calling Snoop a misogynist for saying she's a bitch? See how they do us Kings in the media?!"

Y'all cant say in one breath... "Snoop calling her a bitch brought attention to the issue and her fuckery"... and in the next breath say "damn.... y'all see how they trying to switch the narrative from Gayles fuckery to calling Snoop a misogynist for saying she's a bitch? See how they do us Kings in the media?!"
Switching to a helpful narrative always take precedent over switching to the non beneficial narrative.

It's called leverage an if I need more people...I can get them.

Back