Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Lesbian Duo Oprah & Gayle Mission To Kill Black Men Thread

Gayle had no reason to even bring this shit

Kobe left room for shit like this to be brought up. The more I think about it the more I hate the fact he the way he worded shit about what happened when he first said he didn’t do it.

Long live the Mamba

Fuck this nigga trying to police how people talk. We gonna say it how we feel. Maybe, juuuuust maybe, if that media bedwench hadn't said that stupid shit in the first place she wouldn't be getting all of this backlash. You put some bull shit out there, be prepared for whatever comes and if you can't handle it, maybe keep your fuckin trap shut.

View attachment 225520

Weinstein. Matt Lauer. Charlie Rose

Idk who the bottom right guy is but I'll assume he's also a me too predator being ignored by Diamond Oprah and Silk Gayle

That's Brett Ratner, one of Hollywood's biggest sleazeballs.

This is why I tossed Serena Williams away, because of how she threw Black Men under the bus in favor of her then-boyfriend-turned-Husband with that "he treats me better than any Black Man" remark.......

but, she dated THIS Guy. There were reports from one of his Accusers that he was--allegedly--showing pics of his then-Girlfriend nude, who would've been Serena at the time. Her problem is the same as Kanye's: they've sold out to be accepted by the same group of People who can't STAND their asses. How miserable are they to sell out their dignity for $ and fame?

Last edited:
That's Brett Ratner, one of Hollywood's biggest sleazeballs.

This is why I tossed Serena Williams away, because of how she threw Black Men under the bus in favor of her then-boyfriend-turned-Husband with that "he treats me better than any Black Man" remark.......

but, she dated THIS Guy. There were reports from one of his Accusers that he was--allegedly--showing pics of his then-Girlfriend nude, who would've been Serena at the time. Her problem is the same as Kanye's: they've sold out to be accepted by the same group of People who can't STAND their asses. How miserable are they to sell out their dignity for $ and game?

That describes a lot of our celebrities

I dunno about calling a dude a bitch == hatred towards women.

Calling a woman a bitch tho? Depending on the context a case could be made that it's misogynistic ....

I dunno about calling a dude a bitch == hatred towards women.

Calling a woman a bitch tho? Depending on the context a case could be made that it's misogynistic ....

Dudes get called bitches all day every day. We all know when snoop called her a "Funky dog bitch(w.e that means lol)" , it had nothing to do with hatred towards women, like cmon man.

There's a list of words that have been overused incorrectly for the past decade or so and that's one of em.

Dudes get called bitches all day every day. We all know when snoop called her a "Funky dog bitch(w.e that means lol)" , it had nothing to do with hatred towards women, like cmon man.

There's a list of words that have been overused incorrectly for the past decade or so and that's one of em.

While I don't agree with Snoop calling her a bitch... these folks on social media with their outrage is annoying as fuck.

Like bruh.. Snoop been calling women bitches in his music for damn near 30 years.. now y'all wanna have the pikachu face and act all shocked and outraged about it? The fake outrage is corny.

Him calling her a bitch is corny as well. Both things can be true at the same time

Oh and Marc Lamont Hill is trying his hardest to get back on tv so I expect him to keep trolling. I knew he was full of shit years ago when he disrespected F Cress Welsing and insinuated Malcolm X was gay. But of course, since he was on television and made nice feel good speeches, some people didn’t see it.

Is that where that bullshit began? Because Gay Black folks have been spitting that rhetoric for years without proof. Just because he was locked up in Prison doesn't mean the Brother was Shuggabootylicious. Put some RESPECK on El Haaj's name.

Muthafuckas and their "alternative facts"...........

:pathetic:

Back