Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Lesbian Duo Oprah & Gayle Mission To Kill Black Men Thread

While I don't agree with Snoop calling her a bitch... these folks on social media with their outrage is annoying as fuck.

Like bruh.. Snoop been calling women bitches in his music for damn near 30 years.. now y'all wanna have the pikachu face and act all shocked and outraged about it? The fake outrage is corny.

Him calling her a bitch is corny as well. Both things can be true at the same time

I agree 100%, no need to call her a bitch.

But misogyny? "riight" overused buzzword

That's Brett Ratner, one of Hollywood's biggest sleazeballs.

This is why I tossed Serena Williams away, because of how she threw Black Men under the bus in favor of her then-boyfriend-turned-Husband with that "he treats me better than any Black Man" remark.......

but, she dated THIS Guy. There were reports from one of his Accusers that he was--allegedly--showing pics of his then-Girlfriend nude, who would've been Serena at the time. Her problem is the same as Kanye's: they've sold out to be accepted by the same group of People who can't STAND their asses. How miserable are they to sell out their dignity for $ and fame?
we need a thread on it

r60s.jpg

Did this broad really forget who this nigga is?

Crip niggas got internet these days, and you threatened to come at Snoop with an army???

SMH @ These media niggas...

Aight shit is simple at this point. We can just move on and ignore this funky dog head bitch and her fat ugly ass Aunt Jemima looking ass friend Okra. I never watched any of their shows anyway.
But see niggas was blinded by her ass

While I don't agree with Snoop calling her a bitch... these folks on social media with their outrage is annoying as fuck.

Like bruh.. Snoop been calling women bitches in his music for damn near 30 years.. now y'all wanna have the pikachu face and act all shocked and outraged about it? The fake outrage is corny.

Him calling her a bitch is corny as well. Both things can be true at the same time

lol but I mean it’s been a segment that hated rappers using bitch for a long time but people let folks slide depending on who. Shit is crazy online

You seem to be more offended by foul language than Gayle's backstabbing behavior...

Right on que here you go making up incorrect bullshit narratives in your head lol.

AGAIN... for the people in the back and the ones that are slow... I think what she did was corny as fuck and unnecessary. She should be chastised for it..

I ALSO think calling her a bitch is corny and unnecessary. BOTH THINGS CAN BE TRUE

Random nigga - “Guys, guys, guys, please, I know I know, we’re dealing with two very evil females, but can you please stop using the word bitch. It really hurts my feelings.”

maaaan if you don’t sit you silly sensitive ass down

nah its not about being sensitive or hurt feelings.. its more about y'all being too lazy to articulate a proper argument without resorting to name calling. Y'all got it tho have fun

Right on que here you go making up incorrect bullshit narratives in your head lol.

AGAIN... for the people in the back and the ones that are slow... I think what she did was corny as fuck and unnecessary. She should be chastised for it..

I ALSO think calling her a bitch is corny and unnecessary. BOTH THINGS CAN BE TRUE
Bruh. Corny and unnecessary? That's a very nonchalant take. She is literally doing the dirty work for white supremacy but you get more offended by whats said to her.

Understand why snoop and others are calling her foul names. She is betraying the community

Bruh. Corny and unnecessary? That's a very nonchalant take. She is literally doing the dirty work for white supremacy but you get more offended by whats said to her.

Understand why snoop and others are calling her foul name. She is betraying the community

I called them both corny... You have no idea what offended me more. Here you go making more assumptions. I think her bringing that shit up was may more disrespectful. They both still corny for what they did tho in my eyes.

But go ahead and run with this lil narrative you've built up in ya head fam

Niggas going harder after that dumb ass lady than the dudes they know fucking up the black neighborhoods

:ualreadyknow:

But naw. Gayle is foul as fuck and don’t deserve support right now but death threats is lame and folks ain’t sending that energy to those in charge of the community and actually making decisions that has real consequences for their city. But I need that same energy for everybody

Last edited:
I called them both corny... You have no idea what offended me more. Here you go making more assumptions. I think her bringing that shit up was may more disrespectful. They both still corny for what they did tho in my eyes.

But go ahead and run with this lil narrative you've built up in ya head fam
You're missing my point. By simply calling it corny suggests you do understand that there's a much bigger agenda going on. This is treacherous, devious, diabolical traitor shit not just "aw, that's messed up." It seems like what Gayle and Oprah and other coons do dont trigger your sensibilities like some basic foul language does

Niggas aren't cussing her out and giving death threats because she was being corny... it's because we feel betrayed

Back