Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Lesbian Duo Oprah & Gayle Mission To Kill Black Men Thread

Y'all cant say in one breath... "Snoop calling her a bitch brought attention to the issue and her fuckery"... and in the next breath say "damn.... y'all see how they trying to switch the narrative from Gayles fuckery to calling Snoop a misogynist for saying she's a bitch? See how they do us Kings in the media?!"

yeah, actually we can.

They're using what he said to redirect focus and it's blatant. They're trying to rally the feminist brigade behind Gayle using everything they can point to. Let's ignore the fact that Gayle is buddy-buddy with white men accused of everything from sexual harassment to flat out rape but chose to call out Kobe for a case that had been dismissed nearly 20 years ago. Nah, we're gonna focus on how the skinny, scary, druggie nigger man caller her a bitch and yell "muh sojiny!" to shut everyone up.

What about the fact that Gayle was actually being a bitch by trashing a dead man? Maybe she was called a bitch because it was accurate.

We all agree bitches do exist, right? Right.

You and I had an exchange in this thread very with regards to dudes calling Race a bitch and telling her to suck a dick etc. right?...You said you can understand where that energy comes from but you didn't do it yourself right?

You said it yourself, while you may have disagreed with some of Races points... you aint call her any names did you not? You debated with her to some extent and made your points without resorting to name calling.... so how is it now you are arguing against me making the exact same point?

yeah, actually we can.

They're using what he said to redirect focus and it's blatant. They're trying to rally the feminist brigade behind Gayle using everything they can point to. Let's ignore the fact that Gayle is buddy-buddy with white men accused of everything from sexual harassment to flat out rape but chose to call out Kobe for a case that had been dismissed nearly 20 years ago. Nah, we're gonna focus on how the skinny, scary, druggie nigger man caller her a bitch and yell "muh sojiny!" to shut everyone up.

Exactly. If he didn't jump out the window and call her a bitch and still made his point about how what she did was fucked up... hmmmm maybe the focus would still be on her bullshit and not his so called misogyny.

lol was him calling her a funky bitch worth it?

You and I had an exchange in this thread very with regards to dudes calling Race a bitch and telling her to suck a dick etc. right?...You said you can understand where that energy comes from but you didn't do it yourself right?

You said it yourself, while you may have disagreed with some of Races points... you aint call her any names did you not? You debated with her to some extent and made your points without resorting to name calling.... so how is it now you are arguing against me making the exact same point?
Can we also agree that .....
Never mind.
It was a lot of insults in here.

Imma go back to lurking. I got work to do.

Because you and black rain are pretty much making blanket statements that name calling is unnecessary no matter what and disagree with that. Vulgarity is a form of expression

What I'm saying is, though I didn't call Race names I don't necessarily disagree with her being called names. The name caller was keeping the same disrespectful energy as her, in his mind

Exactly. If he didn't jump out the window and call her a bitch and still made his point about how what she did was fucked up... hmmmm maybe the focus would still be on her bullshit and not his so called misogyny.

it would have been completely ignored and you know it.

So throw stones at my house.
But when I come out angry that you threw stones at my house.....I'm now an angry black man.

So I gotta either stay in the house or come out nicely cuz she's a woman?

Because you and black rain are pretty much making blanket statements that name calling is unnecessary no matter what and disagree with that. Vulgarity is a form of expression

What I'm saying is, though I didn't call Race names I don't necessarily disagree with her being called names. The name caller was keeping the same disrespectful energy as her, in his mind

lmao at YOU of all people saying to ME im making blanket statements. The nerve! lol.

But coo... I can agree with you that though YOU didn't do it.. you could still understand why someone else would. That's fair. We all not gonna think the same. My stance this whole time has simply been that I, personally don't think that shit's coo. That's all we been debating this whole time. What y'all think is right as opposed to what others do. No love lost tho.. I actually enjoy these debates bruh lol

it would have been completely ignored and you know it.

I'm not willing to make that assumption. 50 called her a bitch too in case you didn't notice.

So throw stones at my house.
But when I come out angry that you threw stones at my house.....I'm now an angry black man.

So I gotta either stay in the house or come out nicely cuz she's a woman?

Fair point... but if you know damn well if you step off ya porch on some angry shit to retaliate for you being wronged that folks are gonna paint YOU as the bad guy... and now the narrative shifts from someone throwing a rock at your crib for no reason....... to "Angry nigga is angry"... you wouldn't adjust your approach to the situation?

That shit ain't important tho. The word bitch is not more offensive than betrayal. Pretending it is means you're DEFLECTING from the REAL issue

You're arguing against a point not 1 person has made though. If the mere acknowledgement of something else brings you to that extreme of being distracted then you're not as smart as you think

You have a really big problem assuming shit as an absolute. I never once said nor hinted that. I said you can't call women all sorts of bitches then act shocked when they say they're not trying to hear any point you make because of that. Would you sit and debate with somebody if every other word they're calling you out your name? That's just common sense to see that.

lmao at YOU of all people saying to ME im making blanket statements. The nerve! lol.

But coo... I can agree with you that though YOU didn't do it.. you could still understand why someone else would. That's fair. We all not gonna think the same. My stance this whole time has simply been that I, personally don't think that shit's coo. That's all we been debating this whole time. What y'all think is right as opposed to what others do. No love lost tho.. I actually enjoy these debates bruh lol

I'm not willing to make that assumption. 50 called her a bitch too in case you didn't notice.

Fair point... but if you know damn well if you step off ya porch on some angry shit to retaliate for you being wronged that folks are gonna paint YOU as the bad guy... and now the narrative shifts from someone throwing a rock at your crib for no reason....... to "Angry nigga is angry"... you wouldn't adjust your approach to the situation?
So I gotta play nice when wronged?
We won't accept this from men. So if a Chick crosses the line....
Bruh.
Bottom line ..The disrespect has to stop.
It may take a few going down in the process of going too hard... But at some point the lesson needs to be learned . Our own women coming after us like we the enemy. But will come to us to protect them then we wrong again for not protecting them when certain chicks are doing the bidding of our enemy. Yet we are everyone enemy an target.
.Them splintering off creates more division within us .

Look who fighting now?
And all the chicks with so much to say are letting us fight over and defending them. Weakening our ranks.

Sorry...But I won't call a woman out her name but I also want fault a dude saying it if she was bringing toxic energy.
Men handle things certain ways. Always have.

I can hit a link with a stick an be mad when the link starts to lion like a lion does.

All lines need to be respected..
Everyone needs to be respected.

No insulting and healthy debate would be had.

You have a really big problem assuming shit as an absolute. I never once said nor hinted that. I said you can't call women all sorts of bitches then act shocked when they say they're not trying to hear any point you make because of that. Would you sit and debate with somebody if every other word they're calling you out your name? That's just common sense to see that.
Would you agree it goes both ways?

Niggas going harder after that dumb ass lady than the dudes they know fucking up the black neighborhoods

:ualreadyknow:

But naw. Gayle is foul as fuck and don’t deserve support right now but death threats is lame and folks ain’t sending that energy to those in charge of the community and actually making decisions that has real consequences for their city. But I need that same energy for everybody

Niggas still ain’t touched Zimmerman but sending threats to Gayle and Oprah. Soft

So I gotta play nice when wronged?
We won't accept this from men. So if a Chick crosses the line....
Bruh.
Bottom line ..The disrespect has to stop.
It may take a few going down in the process of going too hard... But at some point the lesson needs to be learned . Our own women coming after us like we the enemy. But will come to us to protect them then we wrong again for not protecting them when certain chicks are doing the bidding of our enemy. Yet we are everyone enemy an target.
.Them splintering off creates more division within us .

Look who fighting now?
And all the chicks with so much to say are letting us fight over and defending them. Weakening our ranks.

Sorry...But I won't call a woman out her name but I also want fault a dude saying it if she was bringing toxic energy.
Men handle things certain ways. Always have.

I can hit a link with a stick an be mad when the link starts to lion like a lion does.

All lines need to be respected..
Everyone needs to be respected.

No insulting and healthy debate would be had.

I hear you... and agree for the most part.. I also wish there were more women here to give their takes on the matter to have a broader more diverse discussion... but here we are.....

This is the last time I'll say it. We can get our points across without jumping off a fuckin cliff and going to the most extreme reactions. Not everything is so black and white.

I can respond to someone insulting me without shooting them in the face with a fuckin shotgun just to make a point lol

I hear you... and agree for the most part.. I also wish there were more women here to give their takes on the matter to have a broader more diverse discussion... but here we are.....

This is the last time I'll say it. We can get our points across without jumping off a fuckin cliff and going to the most extreme reactions. Not everything is so black and white.

I can respond to someone insulting me without shooting them in the face with a fuckin shotgun just to make a point lol

it’s a single digit number now

Niggas still ain’t touched Zimmerman but sending threats to Gayle and Oprah. Soft

Sideswipe.png

Back