Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Lesbian Duo Oprah & Gayle Mission To Kill Black Men Thread

On my 3rd book this year, hit a new benching PR, and ummmmmm, definitely don’t live in the “hood.” Anything else, sweetie?

of course you dont live in the hood. its always the niggas like you acting like you care so much about the ppl, and wouldnt step foot in a predominately Black, lower income area. probably too scared to.

Oh, So you're saying you're funboy Facebook friend didn't go in on them but he got smoke for snoop.

Is that what you're saying?

go in on gayle and oprah for what? lmao

damn if only this anger would have been there when gayle did something really harmful like glowing praise for bloomberg, but instead she *checks notes* mentioned a very public rape case on air and this is the response. *yikes

Nah baby girl, it’s called experience, growth, and being grateful. Btw...

you dont live amongst our ppl, you dont do nothing to help your ppl, you dont monetize or support our hoods so all this yapping youre doing up here is nothing but cap.

go in on gayle on oprah for what? lmao

damn if only this anger would have been there when gayle did something really harmful like glowing praise for bloomberg, but instead she *checks notes* mentioned a very public rape case on air and this is the response. *yikes
Go in on them for shitting on a dead man.

Go in on them for betraying the black community

Go in on them for upholding white supremacy

Go in on snoop for what? Namecalling?

Kinda cowardly. Yall niggas scared

Okay guys. I’m cool with the energy we all giving Gayle.
But y’all bringing up folks non black husbands like Kobe didn’t have a white looking Latina

Let just stick to bashing Gayle

Okay guys. I’m cool with the energy we all giving Gayle.
But y’all bringing up folks non black husbands like Kobe didn’t have a white looking Latina

Let just stick to bashing Gayle

Gayle doesnt deserve the backlash for the interview imo.

the question is relevant when discussing someones legacy.

especially when it was the turning point of his life. ppl also tried to discuss it at various points in his career but folks hit the lid then too.

in my mind, the alleged sexual violation should be integrated into our collective memory of kobe, but it should not invalidate all the good he has done.

its apart of his life story. humans have the ability to carry many contradictions and inconsistencies.

reality is, if you don't rape people or put yourself i in positions where you can be accused of rape, you don't have to contend with this in your legacy. It's really simple.

the case was enormous. it was public record.

reality is, if you don't rape people or put yourself i in positions where you can be accused of rape, you don't have to contend with this in your legacy. It's really simple.

You conveniently ignore the huge part white supremacy played in all of this...

...and what have you done today besides getting skeeted on by some random dusty nigga and displaying your hate for black men on the Internet? I guess you’re an activist during the week huh?!? Foh, lmao.

i hit a nerve its ok.

if you tell me where you live, ill be happy to point you to some organizations in your area, that you can join, so youre not spending all your free time sitting on abw collecting social media tokens.

If I call out @IC_Refugee on making wild ass statements in absolutes I gotta do the same for you....

The bolded assumes there's no instance where a black man could find himself in a situation where someone is lying on them and falsely accusing them of rape... im sure you know that's not ALWAYS the case

You conveniently ignore the huge part white supremacy played in all of this...

oh thats right the white man pulled kobe, cosbys and kellys dick out and forced them on some innocent white girl, my bad hoe, that was looking for a come up.

why do I keep missing that part of the story?
damnit!! :cont:

alright im back. got some good dick, ran a block around my hood, chatted with friends, helped some Black ppl and realized you fuck ass niggas could never run me off.

coulda got some better dick over thisaway...

jussayin...

43X1W_aj.png

oh thats right the white man pulled kobe, cosbys and kellys dick out and forced them on some innocent white girl, my bad hoe, that was looking for a come up.

why do I keep missing that part of the story?
damnit!! :cont:
Look at you playing dumb....

The white man's media definitely found him guilty in the court of public opinion after he had consensual sex with that white harlot

You can't deny that

Back