Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Lesbian Duo Oprah & Gayle Mission To Kill Black Men Thread

But we're talking about THIS false rape accusation.

Let's do this: How about some documented facts?

Fact #1: Kobe's accuser bragged about fucking him, even up to 3 days before Kobe was charged and there were multiple witnesses to this willing to testify to it:
http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/news/kobe-accuser-bragged-partygoer-happy-article-1.512242

Fact #2: She tried to do the same shit to Eminem:
http://www.contactmusic.com/kobe-br...obe.s-accuser-plotted-to-lure-eminem-into-bed

Fact #3: The forensic evidence corroborated that she fucked multiple men immediately after Kobe:
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/08/04/us/papers-reveal-new-details-in-kobe-bryant-rape-case.html

That's for starters. I can, and will go deeper than this.

Never forget: Rosewood, FL burned to the ground and black folks were murdered because a honky broad lied and cried rape.

so we just leave out these parts

8DCE4EF9-1335-4667-9582-5C1074DCCD4C.png 5A398993-4EF3-4060-8371-DC70A5B760D6.png

im not shook, again, you act like im gaining or losing something when engaging with you.

i never said i believe the young woman. so idk where you got that from
To say Kobe is a rapist is to believe the white bitch was raped. Ya see, i rephrased the question for you because it's so easy for you to go in on a brother as a man hater but a lot more difficult to actually explain why you believe a white hoes word

So why do you believe the white slut?

again, we can continue to have circular conversations about what did or didnt occurr that night or we can just agree that because the incident happened, it leaves room for questions, critiques and criticism.

Lol You're so predictable. I knew you would take that bait

Why do you believe that most virtuous and pure white lady?

never said I believed her.

never said i didnt believe her.

its not my place to absolve kobe of wrongdoing, just like its not my place to condemn him either

im more or so speaking to the witch hunt that folks had for gayle king and oprah.

i felt it was corny, being as tho, the incident occurred and was part of his life

never said I believed her.

never said i didnt believe her.

its not my place to absolve kobe of wrongdoing, just like its not my place to condemn him either

im more or so speaking to the witch hunt that folks had for gayle king and oprah.

i felt it was corny, being as tho, the incident occurred and was part of his life
But you have condemned. If this was Twitter all of your posts will be full of likes from white people. At the end of the day they shaped the narrative that you have chosen to run with.

But you have condemned. If this was Twitter all of your posts will be full of likes from white people. At the end of the day they shaped the narrative that you have chosen to run with.

what? lmao my twitter is actually nothing but mainly Black ppl and what narrative did they shape that ive ran with?

what? lmao my twitter is actually nothing but mainly Black ppl and what narrative did they shape that ive ran with?
That kobe is a rapist. If the white media didn't plant that in your head you wouldn't be saying it today, end of story

That kobe is a rapist. If the white media didn't plant that in your head you wouldn't be saying it today, end of story

lmao @ white media.

actually i wouldnt be saying if it didnt occur at all. if he never chilled with the chick in the first place we wouldnt be in this thread rn, if we being honest.

Back