Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Lesbian Duo Oprah & Gayle Mission To Kill Black Men Thread

lol stop it. You just said MJ adopted those kids right?

These are Kobes ACTUAL kids bruh... and they are black whether you wanna admit it or not. You don't know what's going to happen with that money so stop making assumptions and trying to pass them off as fact
My assumptions are based on history. Their genetic make up is not the issue...are they black culturally and socially? Maaaybe the oldest one is but the 2 younger ones are literally babies right now. They will grow up as privileged Latinas in Los Angeles with very little acknowledgement of being black women. Bet that

Last edited:
My assumptions are based on history. Their genetic make up is not issue...are they black culturally and socially? Maaaybe the oldest one is but the 2 younger ones are literally babies right now. They will grow up as privileged Latinas in Los Angeles with very little acknowledgement of being black women. Bet that

Again.... all assumptions on your part. I'm not rollin with that narrative. You don't know how them children will be raised..Ur just making assumptions to hang ur narrative on.

What history are you talking about? Maybe im missing something.. but what instances have there been the majority black wealth being robbed by the breadwinner passing and their non-black spouses hoarding all the money? I don't follow folks money like that so I could be wrong.. im open to see where ur coming from

My assumptions are based on history. Their genetic make up is not the issue...are they black culturally and socially? Maaaybe the oldest one is but the 2 younger ones are literally babies right now. They will grow up as privileged Latinas in Los Angeles with very little acknowledgement of being black women. Bet that

Ehhh, I can't go witchu on this ride my dude...

...my auntie Mexican and my cousin half and half...

...my cousin got knocked up by a dope boy from The Town - her daughter (my lil cousin, but more like my lil sister) look Dominican.

Both bilingual but identify as Black (this is here in LA if that matters)...

...hell, my lil cuzzo in her first year at Clark now, so there was never any identity complex...

...as for Kobe's girls? Who knows.

All I know is they lost a father and RIP to they sister...

:cry:

Again.... all assumptions on your part. I'm not rollin with that narrative. You don't know how them children will be raised..Ur just making assumptions to hang ur narrative on.

What history are you talking about? Maybe im missing something.. but what instances have there been the majority black wealth being robbed by the breadwinner passing and their non-black spouses hoarding all the money? I don't follow folks money like that so I could be wrong.. im open to see where ur coming from
O_o

I literally already gave you the ultimate example, the Jackson family.

There's about 9 siblings and all of them married and procreated with non black people. And those biracial kids who are grown now have non black partners. There are no more EBONY looking Jacksons. They have completely diluted Joe and Katherine's black genes in 3 generations.

All of that wealth that their black talent created is in the hands of non black and mixed people and that's the way it's gonna be for Kobe and all the other rich niggas with non black wives

O_o

I literally already gave you the ultimate example, the Jackson family.

There's about 9 siblings and all of them married and procreated with non black people. And those biracial kids who are grown now have non black partners. There are no more EBONY looking Jacksons. They have completely diluted Joe and Katherine's black genes in 3 generations.

All of that wealth that their black talent created is in the hands of non black and mixed people and that's the way it's gonna be for Kobe and all the other rich niggas with non black wives

lol aite bruh. I think we've reached the point of our debate where we just agree to disagree and part ways. You said all that shit not knowing what ANY of them mixed children identify as.

Newsflash... you aint 100% black either.. So to make a blanket statement that just because a rich black person has kids with a non-black person then passes away... means none of that bread is going to black folks is ridiculous.

There's no "looking latino" because it's not a race on it's own...so yeah you're just doubling down on stupid.
Now you're resorting to semantics and pretending you don't know exactly wtf I mean

Yall negroes love playing dumb

Because y'all never acknowledge it ever, that's why. If you serious about stopping rape, then you need to lead by example. Get y'alls house in order before you try to demonize us.

But really tho... Does it even matter when it's brought up? Y'all niggas refuse to take it seriously anyways.

We had whole threads about female teachers fucking their students and nobody gave a shit about any of them. @Young_Chitlin had an entire thread dedicated to the shit back on the IC. No words from the women of the IC, and that includes you, talmbout "stop rape".

Women don't take it as serious, but keep it a buck neither do a good portion of men. Any time some story comes out about an older woman sexually abusing a boy./teen younger than her it's a loud chorus of "Damn I wish that was me"..."Where were those teachers when I was in school" "Aww man lil homie fucked it up by running his mouth"...Yes abuse of black boys is a problem but people simply don't take it as serious as it should be and that one is on us men as well. You mention that IC thread and there's plenty of the very comments I'm talking about all up and down the IC

Back