Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Lesbian Duo Oprah & Gayle Mission To Kill Black Men Thread

lol I'm really trying to understand how some of y'all can't have a civil fuckin debate(on both sides of this argument) without resorting to petty insults and telling someone to suck a dick. You couldn't get your point across without callin her a bitch and telling her to suck a dick?

Do better
F u bruh.

This is all your fault.
This shit ain't start until you wanted proof Oprah wasn't shit.

So she showed out.

You owe these people an apology

lol I'm really trying to understand how some of y'all can't have a civil fuckin debate(on both sides of this argument) without resorting to petty insults and telling someone to suck a dick. You couldn't get your point across without callin her a bitch and telling her to suck a dick? It's fuckin corny.

Do better
Take the cape off. she's a big girl. she can handle herself

F u bruh.

This is all your fault.
This shit ain't start until you wanted proof Oprah wasn't shit.

So she showed out.

You owe these people an apology

lol well played @DOS_patos... you come at my post about resorting to petty insults knowing how I would respond to YOU with this bullshit... haha you got me

aye Dos shut the fuck up fam!
SMACK.gif

LOL. jokes aside though.. I never asked for proof Oprah wasn't shit.. I asked for proof for your ridiculous statement saying she destroyed the black community . You produced nothing

lol well played @DOS_patos... you come at my post about resorting to petty insults knowing how I would respond to YOU with this bullshit... haha you got me

aye Dos shut the fuck up fam!
View attachment 225627

LOL. jokes aside though.. I never asked for proof Oprah wasn't shit.. I asked for proof for your ridiculous statement saying she destroyed the black community . You produced nothing
Nigga Gayle destroyed abw kinmanship.
Race left.
Oprah now crying cuz this is all her fault.

This ain't enough evidence.
This is all gepeto Oprah's work.

Say mane, it's 2020, we off the whole dense wave, I'ma need you to start knowing how to peep slime shit breh. You're one the smartest/brightest niggas I know and you don't see BS when it's in yo face.

We'll talk
This would only apply if I've been in here since whatever you're talking about has happened

I legit have no clue what you talking about but instead of assuming I do, quote the post so I can at least know what I'm walking into

Now if it's ok with you. I have games to get ready for this evening. Good day sir

This would only apply if I've been in here since whatever you're talking about has happened

I legit have no clue what you talking about but instead of assuming I do, quote the post so I can at least know what I'm walking into

Now if it's ok with you. I have games to get ready for this evening. Good day sir
F u ap.

Have a good game.

I didn't call her any names but you need to understand where that energy comes from.

Niggas are being betrayed left and right. We're tired

I can understand being frustrated....but my initial post on the matter simply said... you can make your points without calling her a bitch or telling her to suck a dick. That shit is corny as fuck.

It's corny when dudes do that kinda shit to the few remaining females on this site.. and it's fuckin corny and weird as well when dudes do that shit to other dudes on this site...

Maybe I'm in the minority tho *shrugs*

Negative. There's a segment of stand up brothers and sisters who are on code

The proof is when people like 50 cent snoop and even Barry Bonds come out of nowhere calling out the coonery....
I'm all with that.
And I get that.

This is an easy target. An both them coochie lipped sexless hoes deserve all they getting.

But as I am sure you know....I'm about staying in code outside of this.

Back