Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Lesbian Duo Oprah & Gayle Mission To Kill Black Men Thread

Oprah next...

...we gettin' em both outta here all 2020.

Black Men are tired of this shit...

...and it's no point bickering back and forth with this chick Race or any of these other gay Terry Crews ass niggas on Twitter of the same skin but different mentality.

Take a page from Pac playbook (another one that can tell you about false allegations), this next play is Strictly 4 My Niggaz...

Lets discuss it all! lol

but y anytime BW discuss rape its this scenario in real time:

*Black Woman begins to talk about rape*
yall: WHITE MEN RAPE SOOOO

*Black Woman begins to talk about rape*
yall: BLACK WOMEN RAPE TOO

are yall well?

Are y'all well? That's the real question.

Just 'cause you bring it up doesn't negate your own contribution to the problem. And if you intentionally and systematically ignore your part of the problem, especially when your contribution to it amounts to about half of it, then you're not interested in solving the problem itself. You have millions of men and boys that are sitting out there with issues y'all are directly responsible for, but we're told to suck it up and deal with it.

Well... If we gotta suck it up and deal with it, then so do you. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

I see nothing has changed up in these parts Lol. Still debating.

I read a few comments and folks are entitled to their views, but shit, my dayum Lol

That chick isn't no victim. Her ass was bragging about how she slept with Kobe, the chick was talking about what all she was going to do with the money, from buying breast implants, to buying a dayum pet bear, 2 or 3 hours later, she fucked another white man.

Rape victims don't do shit like that.

Rape victims don't go to parties after being raped, the night of,, brag about fucking a dude, talk about his dick among friends, talking about spending dude's money, on stupid shit among friends and then fuck again that same night. Even her own friends were going to testify on her ass in court.

No victim, she not a victim.

@AP21, you still letting slick shit slide in these parts I see. Black women been shitting on Gayle all day by the way, let's kill the black men vs black women talk

That chick was on anti-psychotic drugs and was trying to kill herself twice by trying to overdose on sleeping pills and had multiple men semen and caucasian hair in her panties. These are the facts
A white woman's lie>>>>>>a black man's truth. Even after the court dismissed the case b/c none of the facts supported the white woman's story the black man still is not to be believed.

What's worse is that in order to court favor with their former slave master and rapist black women are now taking the word of the lying white woman over their own brothers. Even worse than that is that the Gayle King's and Oprah's of the world will protect their former slave master and rapist while doing any and everything on their power to ruin the black man. Smmfh. Crazy shit going on out here.

Back