Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Lesbian Duo Oprah & Gayle Mission To Kill Black Men Thread

Yea.

He didnt flat out deny it like i thought I read.

So what Gayle asked is kinda valid to me now.

Kobe left the door wide the fuck open and he settled out of court.

Damn Kobe

FINALLLLY!!!! we getting somewhere!!!
thank you!!!

Bullshyt.

Again...if they was so concerned with that case...why not ask Kobe himself while he was alive? Where was all this energy at when he played his last game and retired? Or when he dropped his movie and won an Oscar? I dont recall Gayle wanting to interview him then.

But you wanna wait til he's gone, and then try to use his friend to speak ill of him...naw man. Like I said...classless. And cowardly. Especially when folks can see thru that bs. Smh

look how niggas acting when hes dead, you think folxs stood a chance when he was alive? lmao

yall are flat out lying, its corny and weak. folxs tried to bring it up and niggas hit the fucking lid. i agree someone should have spoke up years ago but it doesnt change the facts from
being the facts

Kobe didnt rape her

Cant be listening to lawyers and publicist because they having you apologizing for shit you didnt do. They word so you deny it but understand and shit.

@IC_Refugee you right bruh. Need to be ironclad with folks and @DMorgan you right too.

Like @IC_Refugee said. If you didnt do be real about it and say it.

And like @DMorgan basically said. Dont compromise your name for nobody

Well maybe it was b/c of legal reasons? Pretty sure both parties had to sign a NDA when they settled. No one knows. And apparently...no one cared years afterwards. Considering folks wasnt concerned about it b4 his death.

Again...where was this energy at before?

Well maybe it was b/c of legal reasons? Pretty sure both parties had to sign a NDA when they settled. No one knows. And apparently...no one cared years afterwards. Considering folks wasnt concerned about it b4 his death.

Again...where was this energy at before?

It was out there very few people cared. They just trying to get clicks by mentioning it

Kobe didnt rape her

Cant be listening to lawyers and publicist because they having you apologizing for shit you didnt do. They word so you deny it but understand and shit.

@IC_Refugee you right bruh. Need to be ironclad with folks and @DMorgan you right too.
Yea he had too many ppl in his hear and all he wanted to do was get it over with. He was tryna not offend people which was the wrong way to go

dos it must be raining in hell because this post is real as hell. Black folxs are notorious for sweeping abuse under the rug. whether is be woman, man, or child. this hush hush hush bullshit is why are communities are in shambles.

theres families where the uncle harmed a niece or a nephew and because ppl are obsessed with mythicizing ppl and have to keep the myth intact, they act like it never happened.

got the mfer carving the turkey at thanksgiving and shit. its wild.
Thing is I get it. I just dont agree with people doing it.

You deal with so much misery.....Some shit is too much for people to take. Son just got locked up. Missed a water payment so I gotta hurry up an fill up the tub an all pots. Kids father ain't paying support . And now the night living with the woman might have touched the kid. AND he's the only one bringing in money and making mommy feel special.

That can be a lot on a person. But still no reason to over look shit like sexual abuse.

I heard alot of stories.
I refuse to believe no one is listening but a few.

Smdh

Yea he had too many ppl in his hear and all he wanted to do was get it over with. He was tryna not offend people which was the wrong way to go

lmao yall talk like you was there. hella weird

dont try to fill cracks in the story with your own ideas.

what are the facts? what happened after the fallout? what are the results? does it weigh? make that shit plain

Y'all still getting trolled by this ignorant ass broad? She showed yall yesterday that she didn't know wtf she was talking about and that facts mean absolutely nothing to her. Stop wasting your time with this clown. Some people are just gonna have to be left behind starting with her.

Lol at black feminist thinking they're the new honorary white people. Their nigga wake up call is on the way.

lmao yall talk like you was there. hella weird

dont try to fill cracks in the story with your own ideas.

what are the facts? what happened after the fallout? what are the results? does it weigh? make that shit plain
The facts are a white whore lied

Kobe was advised to be politically correct instead of direct

But you never answered my question... why do YOU believe Becky?

At one point all of these types of black people were considered the "good ones":
Christian blacks
Light skinned blacks
Educated blacks
Well spoken blacks
Industrial blacks
Farming blacks
Athletic blacks
Etc.

Sooner rather than later all of these "good ones" were thrown under the bus by white amerikkka and replaced by another group of "good ones". Today it's the black feminists turn and we all know how this is gonna turn out. As soon as they're usefulness to white society runs it's course they'll be thrown overboard and left to drown like every other group of the so called "good ones" that came before them.

We've all seen this movie before. You would think somewhere along the line someone would at least try to change the ending but that appearently isn't the case. The fact that the rest of the feminist movement couldn't give any less of a fuck about black women makes this charade even more ridiculous. But enjoy your short ride at the top of the white man's "good negros" list. Crackas gonna crack and your day is definitely coming. And when it does the original man, the black man, who was made in God's image and who has walked this Earth side by side with you for as long as this Earth has existed who you have so adimently told the world that you don't need will still be right here standing tall. Enjoy your ride but I suggest you prepare for the fall.

Last edited:
Back