Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Lesbian Duo Oprah & Gayle Mission To Kill Black Men Thread

But fam isn’t a rapist....you can discuss sexual violence in the black community without mentioning Kobe

thats not for you to decide. especially since homie did confess to it and said he believed maybe what happened wasnt necessarily consensual. to totally bypass that part does nothing for your efforts here.

again, more questions should have been asked after that letter but niggas skrrrrt’d right past it

What are we doing? Are we stopping Ms Beulah down the block when she feels up the boys (or more) when she pays them for cuttin' the lawn or taking out her trash? How about the neighborhood babysitter that plays "special" games with the boys that she watches? 'Cause until we acknowledge that Black women commit sexual assault and rape at the same rate as Black men, then you're only interested in stopping 50% of the problem.

This statement of yours right here just shows you ain't genuine about wanting to stop rape:

See that? You ain't concerned about Black females raping boys or sexually assaulting Black men because, as was said earlier in the thread, Black men are now the face of rape and sexual assault, not y'all.

Lets discuss it all! lol

but y anytime BW discuss rape its this scenario in real time:

*Black Woman begins to talk about rape*
yall: WHITE MEN RAPE SOOOO

*Black Woman begins to talk about rape*
yall: BLACK WOMEN RAPE TOO

are yall well?

Congrats on getting the help.
Takes a man to admit he's seeking help an doesn't have it all figured out.

Something I'm still struggling with from two sides.
Seeing people who want to talk to get it out an me being one of those people who needs to get it out.

And I m mad as shit at those not listening . That's why people don't talk.

Now image you dealing with all you went thru and now you see a kid now starting down that same path an parents not listening, old heads brushing it off an streets raiding him.

Shit ain't cool.

Fuck Gayle still tho.

dos it must be raining in hell because this post is real as hell. Black folxs are notorious for sweeping abuse under the rug. whether is be woman, man, or child. this hush hush hush bullshit is why are communities are in shambles.

theres families where the uncle harmed a niece or a nephew and because ppl are obsessed with mythicizing ppl and have to keep the myth intact, they act like it never happened.

got the mfer carving the turkey at thanksgiving and shit. its wild.

How this bitch gonna question why even talk about Kobe’s past charge, after bringing it the fuck up?!? Sheesh! Throw the whole interview away.

That's the part that I ain't get. Shit was like:

Gayle: Do you think that rape charge hurt Kobe's legacy?

10%20seconds%20later.jpg

Also Gayle: Why are we even talking about his rape charge?

thats not for you to decide. especially since homie did confess to it and said he believed maybe what happened wasnt necessarily consensual. to totally bypass that part does nothing for your efforts here.

again, more questions should have been asked after that letter but niggas skrrrrt’d right past it

Kobe said that?

WTF

Since we goin down memory lane @konceptjones

View attachment 225279
my first post.....

and first one to say its abuse

LIES

Ok im bout ready to catch a fade

Where you at?!

Im not even gon fault Gayle anymore.

Bullshyt.

Again...if they was so concerned with that case...why not ask Kobe himself while he was alive? Where was all this energy at when he played his last game and retired? Or when he dropped his movie and won an Oscar? I dont recall Gayle wanting to interview him then.

But you wanna wait til he's gone, and then try to use his friend to speak ill of him...naw man. Like I said...classless. And cowardly. Especially when folks can see thru that bs. Smh

Bullshyt.

Again...if they was so concerned with that case...why not ask Kobe himself while he was alive? Where was all this energy at when he played his last game and retired? Or when he dropped his movie and won an Oscar? I dont recall Gayle wanting to interview him then.

But you wanna wait til he's gone, and then try to use his friend to speak ill of him...naw man. Like I said...classless. And cowardly. Especially when folks can see thru that bs. Smh

Like @IC_Refugee said. If you didnt do be real about it and say it.

And like @DMorgan basically said. Dont compromise your name for nobody

Back