Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Lesbian Duo Oprah & Gayle Mission To Kill Black Men Thread

listen, for the 80th time, we are all fully aware that white men are violent and the biggest perpetrators of rape, murder, theft, etc etc

what does this have to do with our community?
please stop using these men as a scapegoat so we dont have to discuss whats going on in our own backyards.

its corny
Scapegoats? What are we scapegoating when black men are being jailed punished and put on blast for their behavior. The problem is the whites aren't. WE are the scapegoats for them...

The world is bigger than your backyard. If you can't see the bigger picture then your backyard will never be clean

you dont honor someones life by reimagining who they are to fit a narrative or flat out recreate who they are to your own likeness. nor do you deny ppls complexities or flatten their nuances.

the settlement and kobe admitting that that young woman might not have consented should've been a starting point not an ending. it should've unlocked more conversations but then kobe scored 81.

i think niggas are being dishonest about the timing and just want ppl to act like it didnt happen or never discuss it all. I remember folxs trying to discuss this very case during his retirement and niggas hit the fucking lid then too lol

im a fan of kobe's game. i also think he WAS trying to be better for the women/girls in his life and in the periphery. but the facts are the facts and folk raging about bringing them facts up aint gon change that.

Scapegoats? What are we scapegoating when black men are being jailed punished and put on blast for their behavior. The problem is the whites aren't. WE are the scapegoats for them...

The world is bigger than your backyard. If you can't see the bigger picture then your backyard will never be clean

sir no offense, but you r clearly lacking an intersectionality lens here. you are way too focused on white ppl and what they r doing.

you live an anti-Black society baby of course white men are getting off, that is racism 101.

what you want me to say about it? that im mad at them for getting off? that white men are sadistic and dangerous? these are daily affirmations for me.

idk what else you want me to say about white men that rape?

i kinda just want rape to end altogether no matter if its a colonizer or a BM.

what are we doing to stop abuse in our communities? thats my concern.

HE WAS ACCUSED OF RAPE, IT HAPPENED, IT WAS APART OF HIS LIFE! WHATS NOT CLICKING FOR YOU??? lmao

Thing is... an accusation is not a conviction. Niggas are accused of a lot of things. Me and one of the cats I worked with were accused of armed robbery back in '92 but it wasn't true and I'd get pissed if it was brought up these days.

(Cops realized they had the wrong guys when nothing about us or the car we were driving fit any part of the description and let us go.)

Lol you said the same thing to me for calling out that mexican airhead Bitch who wished death on Vick. At least your cape is consistent
Both instances are wrong, no reason to disrespect them and call them out their name cause you don't agree with their stance on a topic

sir no offense, but you r clearly lacking an intersectionality lens here. you are way too focused on white ppl and what they r doing.

you live an anti-Black society baby of course white men are getting off, that is racism 101.

what you want me to say about it? that im mad at them for getting off? that white men are sadistic and dangerous? these are daily affirmations for me.

idk what else you want me to say about white men that rape?

what are we doing to stop abuse in our communities? thats my concern.

What are we doing? Are we stopping Ms Beulah down the block when she feels up the boys (or more) when she pays them for cuttin' the lawn or taking out her trash? How about the neighborhood babysitter that plays "special" games with the boys that she watches? 'Cause until we acknowledge that Black women commit sexual assault and rape at the same rate as Black men, then you're only interested in stopping 50% of the problem.

This statement of yours right here just shows you ain't genuine about wanting to stop rape:

See that? You ain't concerned about Black females raping boys or sexually assaulting Black men because, as was said earlier in the thread, Black men are now the face of rape and sexual assault, not y'all.

What are we doing? Are we stopping Ms Beulah down the block when she feels up the boys (or more) when she pays them for cuttin' the lawn or taking out her trash? How about the neighborhood babysitter that plays "special" games with the boys that she watches? 'Cause until we acknowledge that Black women commit sexual assault and rape at the same rate as Black men, then you're only interested in stopping 50% of the problem.

This statement of yours right here just shows you ain't genuine about wanting to stop rape:

See that? You ain't concerned about Black females raping boys or sexually assaulting Black men because, as was said earlier in the thread, Black men are now the face of rape and sexual assault, not y'all.
Why do yall never bring this up on yall own tho?

Why do yall never bring this up on yall own tho?

Because y'all never acknowledge it ever, that's why. If you serious about stopping rape, then you need to lead by example. Get y'alls house in order before you try to demonize us.

But really tho... Does it even matter when it's brought up? Y'all niggas refuse to take it seriously anyways.

We had whole threads about female teachers fucking their students and nobody gave a shit about any of them. @Young_Chitlin had an entire thread dedicated to the shit back on the IC. No words from the women of the IC, and that includes you, talmbout "stop rape".

Because y'all never acknowledge it ever, that's why. If you serious about stopping rape, then you need to lead by example. Get y'alls house in order before you try to demonize us.

But really tho... Does it even matter when it's brought up? Y'all niggas refuse to take it seriously anyways.

We had whole threads about female teachers fucking their students and nobody gave a shit about any of them. Not a peep from the chicks on the IC talmbout "we gotta stop rape" with regards to these pedo broads. @Young_Chitlin had an entire thread dedicated to the shit back on the IC. No words from the women of the IC, and that includes you, talmbout "stop rape".
It matters when it's brought up cuz if it's such a big deal you wouldn't wait til we talkin about women allegedly getting abused to speak on it.

And the bolded is a fuckin lie. I was one of the few ppl on the entire site to call them bitches rapists/predators/child abusers and that they need to have they disgusting asses under the jail.

Know who was the main ones making jokes, didnt give a shit, and wishing it was them gettin dome from their teachers? I'm sure you can figure it out....

We had whole threads about female teachers fucking their students and nobody gave a shit about any of them. @Young_Chitlin had an entire thread dedicated to the shit back on the IC. No words from the women of the IC, and that includes you, talmbout "stop rape".
To be fair most people don't take females raping kids seriously.

I once saw a video a chick lit this other chick up for sleeping with her under age family...But it seemed she was more mad about him catching herpes than the actual sex act.

But these threads stay being highly hypocritical. But both sides have a point .....Just getting lost in fluff

It matters when it's brought up cuz if it's such a big deal you wouldn't wait til we talkin about women allegedly getting abused to speak on it.

And the bolded is a fuckin lie. I was one of the few ppl on the entire site to call them bitches rapists/predators/child abusers and that they need to have they disgusting asses under the jail.

Know who was the main ones making jokes, didnt give a shit, and wishing it was them gettin dome from their teachers? I'm sure you can figure it out....

here's the thread

find your name.

(fun fact: I already searched on it, it ain't there)

To be fair most people don't take females raping kids seriously.

I once saw a video a chick lit this other chick up for sleeping with her under age family...But it seemed she was more mad about him catching herpes than the actual sex act.

But these threads stay being highly hypocritical. But both sides have a point .....Just getting lost in fluff
This I will agree on. Which is why I said in another thread on here that men absolutely have to speak up about women being inappropriate with them. Cuz victims being silent is what allows the behavior to continue.

Just last week I had to check my nephew's swim teacher cuz I was changing him out of his trunks into regular clothes and she made a comment about his "cute little booty." i told her if she ever made a comment about his anatomy again i was gon beat tf outa her. And i called the gym manager on her.

here's the thread

find your name.

(fun fact, I already searched on it, it ain't there)
You know theres been other threads about teachers fuckin students before that thread right? I've made my point several times in different threads.

EDIT: look through that thread. Look who all the jokes and general nonchalance is coming from...

Last edited:
Back