Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Lesbian Duo Oprah & Gayle Mission To Kill Black Men Thread

nah what happened to kobe wouldnt have happened if he didnt cheat on his wife or decided to get busy with a white woman, consensual or not.

you should have learned that from them weak ass articles you posted.

all this rom a chick who lied about then admitted to dating cavemen. foh
yes I dated a white man years ago. I was young and bored. wait, hear me out, we didnt even kiss!!!

Last edited:
But. Kobe is innocent

to you. to many ppl in the world but for others hes not. thats what you dont get and instead of thinking critically about what shapes ppls ideas when it comes to sexual assault yall, well not you per say just rather keep up the race first politic

As an aside, shout-out your work helping women who have victims of abuse. That is something to be commended and should not be overlooked or slighted. You're doing a good thing and you are appreciated for the work you put in.

It might also be beneficial to expand your horizons to include more positive interactions with black men whether in your professional or personal life. It is clear and evident that your work in dealing with trauma has had a profound impact on you and has taken a toll on your own psyche.

Keep doing your work with your sisters but please, stop denigrating your brothers. We are not your enemy. We are not. We hurt too, we get abused by the same systems and structures.

Black women are going to understandably look at black men skeptically when you consider that we have not been able to protect them well enough in this foreign land we find ourselves in. Absentee fathers, cheaters, scammers all that shit has left a mark. But that is not all black men and you cant judge every man on the faults of others.

That's why media attacks successful black men so forcefully. You would be hard pressed to think of a successful black man who hasn't had some kind of dirt thrown on his name. That's not an accident. So when you start speaking that same talk we getting from everywhere else you playing on our trauma on our insecurities. No matter how high we climb they gonna be there to tear us down and now they have our own women who raise us and love us, doing the work for them; and that's gotta stop.

So peace and love to Race, I give you your flowers for the work you do and empathy for the hurt you feel. I only ask that you extend the same understanding to us in return.

No it wouldnt make me feel better. It would make me feel better if niggas learned the concept of consent
Kobe aint a rapist. He got consent. He is innocent. He was acquitted yet has been labeled a rapist. You are complicit with that. Like, you legit don't have a problem with Kobe being misrepresented by white people...

I wouldn't have trusted you during slavery

Kobe aint a rapist. He got consent. He is innocent. He was acquitted yet has been labeled a rapist. You are complicit with that. Like, you legit don't have a problem with Kobe being misrepresented by white people...

I wouldn't have trusted you during slavery

Ive only seen sistas and brothas (the only ppl im concerned with) alike speaking on this rape case so idk why you keep throwing white folks in the mix

As an aside, shout-out your work helping women who have victims of abuse. That is something to be commended and should not be overlooked or slighted. You're doing a good thing and you are appreciated for the work you put in.

It might also be beneficial to expand your horizons to include more positive interactions with black men whether in your professional or personal life. It is clear and evident that your work in dealing with trauma has had a profound impact on you and has taken a toll on your own psyche.

Keep doing your work with your sisters but please, stop denigrating your brothers. We are not your enemy. We are not. We hurt too, we get abused by the same systems and structures.

Black women are going to understandably look at black men skeptically when you consider that we have not been able to protect them well enough in this foreign land we find ourselves in. Absentee fathers, cheaters, scammers all that shit has left a mark. But that is not all black men and you cant judge every man on the faults of others.

That's why media attacks successful black men so forcefully. You would be hard pressed to think of a successful black man who hasn't had some kind of dirt thrown on his name. That's not an accident. So when you start speaking that same talk we getting from everywhere else you playing on our trauma on our insecurities. No matter how high we climb they gonna be there to tear us down and now they have our own women who raise us and love us, doing the work for them; and that's gotta stop.

So peace and love to Race, I give you your flowers for the work you do and empathy for the hurt you feel. I only ask that you extend the same understanding to us in return.

thank you but I get my flowers offline. when are yall going to get out in the community and start guiding the youth, especially our boys and start helping them unlearn misogyny, help them to stop objectifying BW bodies? start looking at women as full human beings??

i dont have time for fictive kinship sorry.

to you. to many ppl in the world but for others hes not. thats what you dont get and instead of thinking critically about what shapes ppls ideas when it comes to sexual assault yall, well not you per say just rather keep up the race first politic
So ure saying evidence be damned because some ppl want to believe he raped her? u May have a son one day

Ive only seen sistas and brothas (the only ppl im concerned with) alike speaking on this rape case so idk why you keep throwing white folks in the mix
The white media and white Twitter have basically branded kobe a rapist the way they branded OJ a murderer. This is why we're here. Gayle Kings is a mascot for whites who are controlling the narrative

And this ladies and gentlemen is what black feminism looks like. Let us not forget the root that this tree grew from.

“I will cut off this right arm of mine before I will ever work or demand the ballot for the Negro and not the woman.”

"The old anti-slavery school says women must stand back and wait until the negroes shall be recognized. But we say, if you will not give the whole loaf of suffrage to the entire people, give it to the most intelligent first. If intelligence, justice, and morality are to have precedence in the government, let the question of the woman be brought up first and that of the negro last.”

Susan B. Anthony

thank you but I get my flowers offline. when are yall going to get out in the community and start guiding the youth, especially our boys and start helping them unlearn misogyny, help them to stop objectifying BW bodies? start looking at women as full human beings??

Misogyny? Misogyny aint running up in our homes and murdering us, white people are. Your fight against sexism is a deflection from racism, the much more important issue in this country

What?

Do you not have IG/Twitter?

Women of all races bendin' over for likes and men 'sposed to feel bad because they dicks moved?

Being attracted to women is misogyny/objectifying 'em now?

This where we at wit it?

I find two things real funny about the black universe finally smartening up out here about ya girls Gayle and Harpo.

1) It really took muhfuckas THIS long to figure what Queen Oprah was about when it came to the AA community? Shit, y'all should've learned this back in 2006, when she threw all of hip-hop under them cars she gave away with that damn town hall.

2) Gail still has supporters. But I wonder, where where they Sunday and Monday? They didn't defend that Caucasian reporter from the Washington Post who posted her fuckshit of an article while Kobe's crashed copter site was still in flames....even as that Cac female got suspended from WaPo and everything.

Not. A. FUCKING. SYLLABLE.

Crickets.

Now, what's left of the Shea Butter Coalition wants to throw on journalism capes, and say "y'all quick to disrespect the black woman for doing her job."

giphy.gif

I smell their hypocrisy from here. Smells like hot combs and leftover cucumbers from Hot Girl Summer.

FOH. Gayle's gettin the business for the same exact reason as this reporter mammal and the other entitled white woman who said that slick shit did:

She violated. Egregiously. She could've did this interview about his sexual assault case (a case that was SETTLED, by the way) at ANYTIME while that man was still breathing; when he won his 5th title, his last year in the league, his retirement.

Nope.

She chose to do this when what's left of him and all the others who perished - including his daughter - hasn't even gone into the ground yet.

Gayle's (and Harpo) getting destroyed appropriately for her disrespect. And the folks still defending her are all sorts of triggered right now.

Serves 'em right. Fuck 'em.

Thank YOU, Snoop. Shout out to Lisa Leslie for volleyball blocking that bullshit.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
see where yall got me fucked up at is that im really in these streets doing community work. im actually out here helping the youth on the daily and working to make my hood viable and safe for the generations of Black folxs to come. I read with inmates in prison, we discuss social ills, crime and punishment and redemption. real rapist and killers. I volunteer at homeless shelters for the LGBTQIA, I work at a non profit thats smack dab in the roughest part of philly. kids that been molested by the uncles, dads, mommas boyfriends, I teach them how to still have love for the ppl that look like them even if they were their first bully. ive taken a pay cut, some of these niggas up here know I be out here barely getting by because I give Black folks my last. if someone doesnt have money for the train I got them, if niggas dont have food to eat, i got them. im not saying Im moses, but I really love Black ppl and the ones that know me offline can attest to that. when I come up here speaking some shit its not because im trolling, or because i wanna make niggas upset, wellll sometimes I do be bored but its because I really want niggas to get it together. critiquing BM doesnt mean I dont love BM, speaking about sexual assault doesn't mean I think all BM are predators and I just dont go at Black men, I go at everyone in the community. nobody is exempt from accountability, even me or any Black woman for that matter. we do a sit down with mothers to help them unlearn certain shit so they not out here being abusive to their sons and daughters

if you read this whole thread back you would see not once did I speak ill about kobe. I maybe spoke some fly shit about yall, but never about kobe. I started my whole shit saying I hate gayle and oprah.

this subject I already knew would be touchy but to be frank, im high key tired of niggas being so fragile they think every critique of a Black man is trying to bring yall down. How you expect to garner change? how you expect to really shake some shit up if you cant even begin to have conversation about certain shit?

yes I dated a punk ass white boy once, but niggas know that aint my wave. (i mad i even have to make that a talking point lmao) but Im not checking for them. Idc about what they do, thats has nothing to do with me. either way I dont have to be nuanced when Im speaking about rape or abuse or domestic violence.

im not saying kobe raped that woman (maybe he did or didnt), im simply implying kobe had/has the potential to be harmful, because we all do as humans either way that doesnt make someone disposable, whether a celeb or a local nigga.

facts is, some of yall have a passion for silencing BW and immediately defending your faves. its mind boogling, whether its jay z, cosby, or kelly. its automatic “these bitches be lying” and thats freighting for me.

so nah, im not going to be quiet, im not going to stfu, dont care how many bitches you call me because at the end of the day, imma still put my neck on the line for niggas that look me, period.

Last edited:
Whether she got any help or not for the sexual abuse that she experienced, I really think that Oprah puts Kobe, MJ, Russell Simmons and anyone else in the same boat as her uncles and any other family members that were involved in her rape/molestation/sexual trauma. That's not cool. IDK if she understands turning a blind eye towards Weinstein's case is a big fuck you to the men in our community.

Whether she got any help or not for the sexual abuse that she experienced, I really think that Oprah puts Kobe, MJ, Russell Simmons and anyone else in the same boat as her uncles and any other family members that were involved in her rape/molestation/sexual trauma. That's not cool. IDK if she understands turning a blind eye towards Weinstein's case is a big fuck you to the men in our community.
Nah then she would have kept that same energy when they were alive....

Back