Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Lesbian Duo Oprah & Gayle Mission To Kill Black Men Thread

you know what chi. i really was about to go in on you but niggas be deadass laughing at you offline so the shit wouldnt even be fun for me. imma just chill.

have a good day
No you wasn't, stop pump faking.

I care as much about niggas laughing offline as I do laughing online.....not a single bit. I hope the jks were good tho, I would feel some kinda way about being the butt of a bad jk.

I accept ya apology bc I'm dope like that. Send me a philly and we square

No you wasn't, stop pump faking.

I care as much about niggas laughing offline as I do laughing online.....not a single bit. I hope the jks were good tho, I would feel some kinda way about being the butt of a bad jk.

I accept ya apology bc I'm dope like that. Send me a philly and we square

it wasnt jokes :/

but imma chill

Can someone explain what Oprah has to do with Gayle King interviewing Lisa Leslie about Kobe Bryant
Gladly.

Oprah and Gayle are pushing to make black men could face of sexual assault to cover for their white counterparts. Oprah is good friends with Harvey Weinstein but hasn't made a peep about him yet found the time to make a Michael Jackson documentary that was eventually debunked and then a Russell Simmons documentary that she pulled out of because he reached out to her

They have not and will not target white men because their Orders are to go after black men. Snoop 50 and other black celebrities are taking notice of this Plantation fuckery they're on

i think this is a very very very multilayered conversation

but its getting lost with namecalling and the like

Gladly.

Oprah and Gayle are pushing to make black men could face of sexual assault to cover for their white counterparts. Oprah is good friends with Harvey Weinstein but hasn't made a peep about him yet found the time to make a Michael Jackson documentary that was eventually debunked and then a Russell Simmons documentary that she pulled out of because he reached out to her

They have not and will not target white men because their Orders to go after black men. Snoop 50 and other black celebrities are taking notice of this Plantation fuckery they're on
i wish you would've saved ya keystrokes...chicity dont give a damn brah lol

Gladly.

They have not and will not target white men because their Orders are to go after black men. Snoop 50 and other black celebrities are taking notice of this Plantation fuckery they're on

Lmao so would you feel better if she spoke about white men too? this stance is so stupid.

take gayle and oprah out the equation and that still doesnt absolve mj, russell or even kobe of harm.

Certain things are funny and certain things aren't. The weak ass trolling and lame attempt to detail this thread was neither. There's nothing funny about what happened to Kobe in Colorado. Countless numbers of brothers had they're lives ruined behind the same shit that this chick in Colorado apparently tried to pull on Kobe. There's a time and a place for everything and this was neither the time nor the place to make ignorant, nonsensical and fact free statements about a dead man.

We just witnessed what happens when yall simps gas up the wrong chick. I know yall want to attract more females to the site but gassing up these types of broads, cosigning ignorance and self hate and all out bullshit isnt the way. Come up with a new strategy. Its time for ABW to "be better, do better

Certain things are funny and certain things aren't. The weak ass trolling and lame attempt to detail this thread was neither. There's nothing funny about what happened to Kobe in Colorado. Countless numbers of brothers had they're lives ruined behind the same shit that this chick in Colorado apparently tried to pull on Kobe. There's a time and a place for everything and this was neither the time nor the place to make ignorant, nonsensical and fact free statements about a dead man.

We just witnessed what happens when yall simps gas up the wrong chick. I know yall want to attract more females to the site but gassing up these types of broads, cosigning ignorance and self hate and all out bullshit isnt the way. Come up with a new strategy. Its time for ABW to "be better, do better

nah what happened to kobe wouldnt have happened if he didnt cheat on his wife or decided to get busy with a white woman, consensual or not.

you should have learned that from them weak ass articles you posted.

i wish you would've saved ya keystrokes...chicity dont give a damn brah lol
Actually I do and am glad they both took the time to educate me

I dont share the same opinion but I understand the disgruntlement better

Lmao so would you feel better if she spoke about white men too? this stance is so stupid.

take gayle and oprah out the equation and that still doesnt absolve mj, russell or even kobe of harm.
Sis, You have a very simple minded approach to this.

Wouldnt it make you feel better if they were blasting white predators equally and not making it seem as if only black men have committed sexual assault?

The casual viewer of CBS News doesn't know Gayle kings ex Co host Charlie rose was fired for being a sexual predator but they know Gayle king for blasting R. Kelly they know Gayle king for blasting Kobe

How do you not understand?

Sis, You have a very simple minded approach to this.

Wouldnt it make you feel better if they were blasting white predators equally and not making it seem as if only black men have committed sexual assault?

The casual viewer of CBS News doesn't know Gayle kings ex Co host Charlie rose was fired for being a sexual predator but they know Gayle king for blasting R. Kelly they know Gayle king for blasting Kobe

How do you not understand?

No it wouldnt make me feel better. It would make me feel better if niggas learned the concept of consent

Actually I do and am glad they both took the time to educate me

I dont share the same opinion but I understand the disgruntlement better
Image result for i don't believe you gif

Back