Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Lesbian Duo Oprah & Gayle Mission To Kill Black Men Thread

niggas always trying to reduce somebodys thoughts and ideas to trolling because they lack the mental fortitude to debate.

foh

You big mad you got called a troll? In a thread, where you trolling? Dats how the streets raised you slime?

Keep bumping ya guns and bust ya guns, I promise you you'll end up on a mini vacation trying to show out before I do.
You really talking about banning someone cause they said something mean to you. You really turned into kandy

Im not trolling clown. thats what you dont get. you only hold power on abw. not in the real world or in your own household.

im not your slime pussy.
I pity you the more if you ain't trollin. And this just based off the 2-3 posts I bothered to read

Where you get talking tough? Them squares in ya circle give you too much leeway slime, you really get online and feel yaself huh

You really talking about banning someone cause they said something mean to you. You really turned into kandy
Where did I say I was gonna ban anyone? Why you feel the need to try a hold a convo with me b?

Continue talking to Race yo

I've always liked the way Lisa Leslie carries herself. She handled the interview with class... Stood firm while remaining poised. As for Gayle, the network knew who to use to push this button... Best believe this was designed to get a reaction. They knew having a White journalist do it wasn't gone fly, after that Nakers situation.....bottomline is he was innocent. Kobe granted over 200 make a wish foundation requests....but they want the narrative to be focused on this rape allegation.

ok so youre choosing not to have a educated conversation.

thats on you. posting statistics doesnt change what i said.

im not concerned with white men, not even the one i “dated” :kobe:

i am however concerned with the way you think since you are of the community.
So you dismiss his facts where he cited sources and statistics to give your opinion with no stats or facts and wanna talk about having an educated conversation... This bitch trolling.

I pity you the more if you ain't trollin. And this just based off the 2-3 posts I bothered to read

Where you get talking tough? Them squares in ya circle give you too much leeway slime, you really get online and feel yaself huh

ok now im talking tough because you said some fly shit and didnt think i was going to check you

yea ard.

So you dismiss his facts where he cited sources and statistics to give your opinion with no stats or facts and wanna talk about having an educated conversation... This bitch trolling.

ya mamas a bitch for not teaching you how to think for yourself instead of dickeating other grown men online.

ok now im talking tough because you said some fly shit and didnt think i was going to check you

yea ard.
again stay in a bum ass niggas place @chictity and keep trying to cash abw tokens in for online pussy.
Back 2 Back. Think of what you gonna say and put it all in one post b

Calling you a troll ain't fly shit , it's real shit. I bet this ain't even ya best work this week but keep trying

I cashed out all my ABW tokens, it was worth every penny too.

wtf are you talking about??? "be better, do better" wtf???? if you actually knew what the fuck you were talking about about you would fucking know that 57% of all sexual assaults in this country were committed by WHITE MEN!!! if you actually knew what the fuck you were talking about you know that of the 539k cases of child molestation in the us in 2018 259k or 49.5% were committed by WHITE MEN.

you "dont have time to coddle the feelings of black men" and you obviously dont have the time to read either. YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!!! instead of attacking your brothers who you erroneously refereed to as "abusers" why don't you give that same energy to the 57% of sexual abuse perpetrators and 50% of all child molesters in this country who are WHITE!!!

matter of fact why dont you give that same energy to president Donald J. Trump who fucking bragged about committing sexual assault on national tv a few weeks before he was elected to the highest office in the land by an overwhelming majority of WHITE PEOPLE!!! and when you're done with him why don't you go down the street to the supreme court and give that same energy to supreme court justice brett kavanough who has a very sketchy history of sexual assault and who has appointed by the abuser in chief who admitted to sexual assault. im sure you wouldnt hesistae to tell clareamce thomas to "be better, do better". just make sure you dont pull an oprah winfrey and bypass kavanugh on the way out the door.

your ignorance is shocking and dangerous. you are what the kgb used to call a useful idiot. you have no clue what you're talking about and you have no idea how damaging your ill informed and completely WRONG opinions are. you cant even calculate the number of your ancestors that were hung trees, castrated, burned, beaten, defiled and murdered because of the very lies that you are telling right now. black wall st. was destroyed b/c a white woman lied about being raped by a black man. atlanta, the great black mecca, was burned to the ground after white men pillaged, plundered, raped, murdered and robbed wheat st. for days on end based on a white womans lie. and here your ignorant ass is the 21st century running your mouth, telling half truths, and regurgitating full lies. YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

Rubin-Stacy-body-tree-Florida-Fort-Lauderdale-July-19-1935.jpg

Charred_corpse_of_Will_Brown_Omaha_Courthouse_September_28_1919.jpg

KO2WOD_7pYOW63UyqJNy5X1H-n__RGSq-z7SRJOLB6I.jpg

GettyImages-514693420_TOUT.jpg

emmett-till-body.jpg

you need to check yourself @Race Jones before you say some more dumb shit like this in presence. we live in the information age and there is no excuse for you to be this completely and totally devoid of factual information. i will not let me ancestors die in vain therefore you will not be allowed to spew complete and utter bullshit in my presence as it relates to my people. don't ever say any stupid shit like this in fucking presence ever again.

Umm...well got damn.

Sidenote: if you haven't checked out the AA Museum in DC...I recommend it. Especially the Emmett Til exhibit.

It one thing to read about that. But it's a other to actually see and hear the people who was there, and had to get his body. The details they gave as they were describing his body when they found him...smh.

The shyt was so disturbing, the white folks who was watching busted out "Oh god!", wit the look of shock on their faces. Mind you...this happened decades ago...but they reacted as if this was recent. That exhibit, and the other ones discussing the lynching of others was powerful.

Back 2 Back. Think of what you gonna say and put it all in one post b

Calling you a troll ain't fly shit , it's real shit. I bet this ain't even ya best work this week but keep trying

I cashed out all my ABW tokens, it was worth every penny too.

you know what chi. i really was about to go in on you but niggas be deadass laughing at you offline so the shit wouldnt even be fun for me. imma just chill.

have a good day

Back