Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Lesbian Duo Oprah & Gayle Mission To Kill Black Men Thread

HOW IS THAT TALKING DOWN ON BLACK PPL! LMAOOOOO yall turn into white women when rape and sexual abuse is brought up.

cut the fucking fragility act already.

are you out here harming bitches? you are this defensive for what????
Sigh. So you really are that dumb.

"I dont give Black men the benefit of the doubt because Black men perpetuate harm, sexual abuse and rape in my neighborhood." - Race Jones

No you didn't speak down on black people. My bad..

Sigh. So you really are that dumb.

"I dont give Black men the benefit of the doubt because Black men perpetuate harm, sexual abuse and rape in my neighborhood." - Race Jones

No you didn't speak down on black people. My bad..

I live in north philly. its predominately Black weirdo. so yes these are the ppl in my hood that perpetuate rape and abuse.

I am only concerned with Black ppl, thats who I prioritize. I plan to marry a Black man so yes I am critical of Black men.

the same way yall are critical of BW

this is not speaking down. these are the facts.

whats not clicking?

I bet he's a kobe fan who doesn't appreciate your disrespect of him....

I wrote something similar on twitter. He saw it and said “I like how strong minded you are. Even tho i don’t agree with a lot of things you say. You always stand your ground“

then asked what I was doing tonight. since youre so concerned baby

I live in north philly. its predominately Black weirdo. so yes these are the ppl in my hood that perpetuate rape and abuse.

I am only concerned with Black ppl, thats who I prioritize. I plan to marry a Black man so yes I am critical of Black men.

whats not clicking?
You're from Philly?????

So is Kobe.

I could have sworn I read somewhere they said the lady was too old to charge that lied on emmitt till

I wrote something similar on twitter. He saw it and said “I like how strong minded you are. Even tho i don’t agree with a lot of things you say. You always stand your ground“

then asked what I was doing tonight. since youre so concerned baby
If i was bruh you wouldn't have the privilege of riding my face til you admit you're WRONG

:sayword:

whats not clicking?

And how is this any different from the white folks who putall black people in a negative light because of the actions of a few from the "hood"?

"they're all murderous thugs!"

Back