Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Lesbian Duo Oprah & Gayle Mission To Kill Black Men Thread

Oh so you just like shitting on black men despite clear empirical evidence that ALL MEN OF ALL RACES are capable of doing sick twisted shit. Gotcha

shitting on Black men how? lmaoooooo

because Im not riding yall corny bandwagon. sucking yall dick and saying “yass kang” to your warped logic???

I hate gayle king and oprah but yall choosing the corniest reasons not to like them rn

right. all women are liars and hoes.
I knew that girl dad movement would only last for .5 seconds.
Lmao.

I didn't say all women.

But Kobe, Russell, Tupac, Tyson accusers are lying hoes. Fact.

Why is the simple concept of hoes lying so hard for you to believe but celebrity rapist with everything to lose is believable to you??

Lmao.

I didn't say all women.

But Kobe, Russell, Tupac, Tyson accusers are lying hoes. Fact.

Why is the simple concept of hoes lying so hard for you to believe but celebrity rapist with everything to lose is believable to you??

your word choice says everything I need to know.

stop quoting me.

She got what she wanted. Money.

Even though kobe was dropping 40+ on the same day he went to court, he would still want that shit to end asap. Advice from the attorney, settle and be done with it quick.

I get it. Im just saying.

"Stop quoting me"

=

giphy.gif

I dont give Black men the benefit of the doubt because Black men perpetuate harm, sexual abuse and rape in my neighborhood. I work with abused Black women. I dont have time to coddle the feelings of Black men.

be better, do better.

you do absolutely nothing for yourselves, the community and each other by constantly defending abusers.

it is what it is

Did u not JUST post this?? Then you're going to ask how you've shit on black men? And then accuse us of sounding like Trump supporters when you're the one in here talking down on black people? No one is mad at "journalism". It's biased journalism that only focuses on 1 race of people and only highlights the negatives thats being called out. Journalism is supposed to transparent and balanced which is what we're highlighting. Are you too dumb to see that or just too stubborn to admit it?

Did u not JUST post this?? Then you're going to ask how you've shit on black men? And then accuse us of sounding like Trump supporters when you're the one in here talking down on black people? No one is mad at "journalism". It's biased journalism that only focuses on 1 race of people and only highlights the negatives thats being called out. Journalism is supposed to transparent and balanced which is what we're highlighting. Are you too dumb to see that or just too stubborn to admit it?

HOW IS THAT TALKING DOWN ON BLACK PPL! LMAOOOOO yall turn into white women when rape and sexual abuse is brought up.

cut the fucking fragility act already.

are you out here harming bitches? you are this defensive for what????

yall ideas suck when it comes to rape and sexual abuse. its always been this way. every thread. wash rinse and repeat

Back