Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Lesbian Duo Oprah & Gayle Mission To Kill Black Men Thread

I dont give Black men the benefit of the doubt because Black men perpetuate harm, sexual abuse and rape in my neighborhood. I work with abused Black women. I dont have time to coddle the feelings of Black men.

be better, do better.

you do absolutely nothing for yourselves, the community and each other by constantly defending abusers.

it is what it is

Well damn, now we know where this hostility comes from.

I dont give Black men the benefit of the doubt because Black men perpetuate harm, sexual abuse and rape in my neighborhood. I work with abused Black women. I dont have time to coddle the feelings of Black men.

be better, do better.

you do absolutely nothing for yourselves, the community and each other by constantly defending abusers.

it is what it is
:niggaa:

yall just angry and upset because kobe is dead. feelings are still running high for everyone. I get it, any conversation about his past got yall shitting yourselves.

nothing I said about him was disrespectful or not warranted. you rather debate semantics and his rape case. I rather just say even if he did do it it doesnt take away from his legacy or how I view him.

What about Weinstein, Woody Allen, Epstein, Elvis and the countless other white men and men from other races?? You're part of the problem...

idgaf about white men. I dont date them, dont interact with them, dont fuck them. they have no bearing on my life. next question

I was more or speaking how yall jump to defend abusers in every thread. this aint yall first merry go round. its just that kobe is dead
You say we support abusers but we say those niggas aint abusers, in kobe/Russell simmons case at least. Because they're not.

Hoes lie.

You say we support abusers but we say those niggas aint abusers, in kobe/Russell simmons case at least. Because they're not.

Hoes lie.

right. all women are liars and hoes.
I knew that girl dad movement would only last for .5 seconds.

anywho I love Black men and pray yall get a blues clue sooner and later. yall sound like trump supporters in this thread. mad at journalism lmaoooo

Back