Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Gender Wars (Black Men vs Black Women)

Often is not absolute. You’re correct and he’s wrong

But often was misused regarding this issue

I'd say this is when the "listen to women" part of the conversation should kick in because far too many women have lived experiences that say it's unfortunately more than a small amount....and even if to say that a small amount of men harming women aren't worth mentioning isn't a good hill to stand on. If it's really about protect all Black people then even if 1 Black woman is being harmed then it needs to be addressed.

I'd say this is when the "listen to women" part of the conversation should kick in because far too many women have lived experiences that say it's unfortunately more than a small amount....and even if to say that a small amount of men harming women aren't worth mentioning isn't a good hill to stand on. If it's really about protect all Black people then even if 1 Black woman is being harmed then it needs to be addressed.

It goes both ways men and women.

And for folks to try and vilified black men saying they don’t protect black women is disingenuous and it doesn’t reflect the overall numbers saying we do.

I’m tired of hearing folks trying to divide us. You don’t see that shit from other folks.

It goes both ways men and women.

And for folks to try and vilified black men saying they don’t protect black women is disingenuous and it doesn’t reflect the overall numbers saying we do.

I’m tired of hearing folks trying to divide us. You don’t see that shit from other folks.

Well when you actively have men who say shit like "I wouldn't go out of my way to protect a woman in *insert situation here*" then that kinda feeds the argument. And niggas have said that exact shit on this very board so you can't pretend that attitude doesn't exist. When you got niggas arguing for people who have actively done harm to black women under the guise of "Black men are under attack" then it's easy to see why some Black women would think that. Does that make it true across the board or even the majority? Most likely not but again folks take the loudest most ignorant and use that as the baseline for how people feel and like I said niggas don't help with the shit they end up arguing the loudest and strongest against.

Also the "other folks don't do this" is just wrong. Go look at any race or ethnic group and you see the same back and forth about "men do this women do that" shit happening. Niggas gotta stop romantacizing what other folks do as if they got some blueprint that needs to be followed. White folks and any other group you can name got just as fucked up relations between men and women as everybody does. Nobody gets this shit right.

Well when you actively have men who say shit like "I wouldn't go out of my way to protect a woman in *insert situation here*" then that kinda feeds the argument. And niggas have said that exact shit on this very board so you can't pretend that attitude doesn't exist. When you got niggas arguing for people who have actively done harm to black women under the guise of "Black men are under attack" then it's easy to see why some Black women would think that. Does that make it true across the board or even the majority? Most likely not but again folks take the loudest most ignorant and use that as the baseline for how people feel and like I said niggas don't help with the shit they end up arguing the loudest and strongest against.

Also the "other folks don't do this" is just wrong. Go look at any race or ethnic group and you see the same back and forth about "men do this women do that" shit happening. Niggas gotta stop romantacizing what other folks do as if they got some blueprint that needs to be followed. White folks and any other group you can name got just as fucked up relations between men and women as everybody does. Nobody gets this shit right.

Just because you here folks say they wouldn’t do this for a woman don’t mean it’s common and not some 1 off shit.

And when I bring up other folks it’s valid in this situation

If you truly believe that black men and woman don’t look out for each other I have nothing else to say

There 100% is a war going on against black men. We’re under attack from all directions.

It pales in comparison to the war going on against black women. They’re under attack from ALL directions.

Tory Lanez and all his bullshit has nothing to do with the war going on against black men. He’s just trash.

Tony Lanez doesn’t even get any bump on my tidal. Fuck that struggle t-pain + I shoots me a black womens after gettin caught fckin a white woman + mental midget. He shouldn’t be speaking on behalf of anyone he ain’t even a black American dude.
I don't cancel folk often but when i do it's koonye.. and tory lanez for shooting a sister

Seems like niggas want to be as weak as the white man says we are. Wanna lead but with no accountability can’t be corrected as we see in the thread

Just because you here folks say they wouldn’t do this for a woman don’t mean it’s common and not some 1 off shit.

And when I bring up other folks it’s valid in this situation

If you truly believe that black men and woman don’t look out for each other I have nothing else to say

I know that Black men and Black women look out for each other. But I also know that there's some that not only don't but actually cause harm to one another and the solution to that isn't just ignoring it hoping it goes away or pretending it doesn't exist.

And even for the Black men and women that do look out for each other there's still areas where a better understanding of the others pov and not just dismissing their concerns as fake outrage or whatever other phrase people like to use to be dismissive does more harm than good

There 100% is a war going on against black men. We’re under attack from all directions.

It pales in comparison to the war going on against black women. They’re under attack from ALL directions.

Tory Lanez and all his bullshit has nothing to do with the war going on against black men. He’s just trash.

That small emphasis you made is where alot of the debate, confusion, and frustration lies

Can't make this shit up on how we will play each other over what some fool's on the internet said. Now it's a mental pandemic between the black man and woman.

The narrative that black men hate his woman and the black woman don't respect the black man is hilarious and sad at the same time. Niggas will fall for anything

That small emphasis you made is where alot of the debate, confusion, and frustration lies

Same. That’s why I made it. People don’t seem to understand nuance. They tend to oversimplify shit that‘s complicated and complicate shit that’s fairly simple.

Back