Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Gender Wars (Black Men vs Black Women)

the fact niggas can even type that bullshit proves that yall are dead fucking clueless and your prioritization of the Black man is the reason why we cant get ahead and why everyone else in the community is suffering

completely fuck outta here

Sad that we're the only race of people that doesn't hold their men in high regard.

Probably the main reason why we're suffering now.

All this does is contribute to the destruction of the family unit.

Last edited:
I just don't like when black men don't call out other black men for doing some shit that was wrong, and avoid honest conversations and used this deflecting ass "protect black kings " shit.

As a Black Man I love my brothers, but niggas don't want to have honest conversations when they do wrong man. It's honestly comes off weak to me imo. It feels like being in a relationship with someone and flirting with some other girl, and when your girl call you out for it, you tell her " but what about what you do, I'm a man I can't help myself, you ain't perfect either"

Like the shit just comes off really immature. I respect folks who can own up to moments of immaturity, but don't see that alot from black rappers in the game man. We all ain't perfect.

Ironically, women do this more than anyone.

This is funny and sad wrapped up all in one big ball smh, yall let this black chick post this pussified nonsense on a black website among black people, males at that, salute to the niggas that's checking this shit.

Chick like this, don't need any fucking protection, you down black straight men, we aint shit, guess, don't fucking ask for help when shit get tough.

Call on the sissys and punks to come help you, let them throw use their glitter and help you

Sad that we're the only race of people that doesn't hold their men in high regard.

Probably the main reason why we're suffering now.

All this does is contribute to the destruction of the family unity.

Lol that’s what I don’t get they want us to be better and y’all flip it to being disrespected. While forgetting we made music calling women bitches since the late 80s

Nobody deserves shit, you not automatically stamped with shit. Black women out here talking with a manily tone, talking down on straight black men, you get what the fuck you deserve, you gets no protection, a nigga would be stupid to lose his life freedom, currency, behind a black woman who don't like black straight men, same goes for black men who do the same towards black women, if they on that wild wild west bullshit, them pussy ass niggas need no aid either.

Everybody aint to be protected or saved. Miss me with all that "Black men don't protect black women" All black women aint for black men and black men aint for black women, those individuals can all go to the hell with no protection.

The gender war arguments are just pointless in the grand scheme of things. However, there is no denying that while black people are attacked, black men face a specific attack which leaves us worse off overall.

“Destructive mindset of the community”? Im asking you at what point can black men say our peace? It simply boils down to people not caring about what we have to say or feel. While being told we must understand and placate people who don’t care about us regardless of what we do. That doesn’t seem fair to me.

This is what Dr. T Hassan Johnson talks about all the time:

Intersectionality.

Which is basically when people say that all so-called minorities are affected by racism/oppression the same...........when, in reality, the numbers show that black men are affected by it more than any other group.

Intersectionality.

Which is basically when people say that all so-called minorities are affected by racism/oppression the same...........when, in reality, the numbers show that black men are affected by it more than any other group.
Intersectionality is a fraud.

Intersectionality.

That's not what intersectionality is at all. All the shit means is that people have more than 1 identity and that can affect the levels of racism or discrimination you receive in any given situation. It's the exact opposite of saying everyone experiences racism and oppression the same.

Niggas arguing concepts and ideas they don't even know the definition of

That's not what intersectionality is at all. All the shit means is that people have more than 1 identity and that can affect the levels of racism or discrimination you receive in any given situation. It's the exact opposite of saying everyone experiences racism and oppression the same.

Niggas arguing concepts and ideas they don't even know the definition of

That's what it's supposed to be, but that's not how it's being applied.

The application of intersectionality results in minimizing the plight of black men by making it seem like others are suffering just as much...........or more.............than we are.

That's just not the case.

Intersectionality.

That’s not what that means. In your eyes though how does the black woman have it better? Than you?

That's what it's supposed to be, but that's not how it's being applied.

The application of intersectionality results in minimizing the plight of black men by making it seem like others are suffering just as much...........or more.............than we are.

That's just not the case.

No that's not how it's being applied. That's why you constantly have Black women calling out white women when go full white woman like your homegirl Rachel Nichols the way they did. That was a real live example of Black people applying the actual definition of intersectionality in real time.

Back