Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Gender Wars (Black Men vs Black Women)

No that's not how it's being applied. That's why you constantly have Black women calling out white women when go full white woman like your homegirl Rachel Nichols the way they did. That was a real live example of Black people applying the actual definition of intersectionality in real time.

Lol bruh the straws

No that's not how it's being applied. That's why you constantly have Black women calling out white women when go full white woman like your homegirl Rachel Nichols the way they did. That was a real live example of Black people applying the actual definition of intersectionality in real time.

lol

Those same black women you're referring to follow those white women like lambs to the slaughter.

Too caught up in their own nonsense to realize that they're just useful idiots to them.

lol

Those same black women you're referring to follow those white women like lambs to the slaughter.

Too caught up in their own nonsense to realize that they're just useful idiots to them.

Calling Black women who spoke up for another Black woman useful idiots...nice to see you keeping with the theme of proving that there's no division between Black men and Black women.

Calling Black women who spoke up for another Black woman useful idiots...nice to see you keeping with the theme of proving that there's no division between Black men and Black women.

You're still stuck on that ESPN shit huh?

I wasn't talking about that.

I was referring to all that patriarchal/benevolent sexism/feminist bullshit that they get from white women.

Didn't realize that thread hit you that hard.

You're still stuck on that ESPN shit huh?

I wasn't talking about that.

I was referring to all that patriarchal/benevolent sexism/feminist bullshit that they get from white women.

Didn't realize that thread hit you that hard.

Nah I'm not. It was just the easiest most recent example that the post

Back