Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Gender Wars (Black Men vs Black Women)

I have no issue with no man.

And I have my pops and man I consider my friend for that. I don’t use that term loosely so if your my friend you’re all the way my friend. And that’s a highly personal question to even ask somebody bruh. You shouldn’t…. You know what, nevermind.

I think know the answer to this and why you and alot of our brothers feel that way. But no assumptions, if you don't feel comfortable talking about it then I'll leave it alone man.

I think know the answer to this and why you and alot of our brothers feel that way. But no assumptions, if you don't feel comfortable talking about it then I'll leave it alone man.

Naw. Your looking into something that ain’t there.

While I consider you a cool dude. You can’t ask people whatever you want.

Let’s start with the fact that you see it as black men and black women are separate. So when @Disanthrope says what he says you see it as a problem. Can’t have it both ways. It’s pretty much “oppression olympics” when a black man expresses his issues, but then you expect black men to listen and understand the black women. It has to be both ways.

But black women are telling us and showing us for years they have supported and they don’t feel they get it back. Even though we live under white supremacy you can’t say our experiences between men and women are exactly the same. And how can we as black men move forward if we feel insulted from our women who want us to do better by them?

fell asleep earlier

I just don't like when black men don't call out other black men for doing some shit that was wrong, and avoid honest conversations and used this deflecting ass "protect black kings " shit.

As a Black Man I love my brothers, but niggas don't want to have honest conversations when they do wrong man. It's honestly comes off weak to me imo. It feels like being in a relationship with someone and flirting with some other girl, and when your girl call you out for it, you tell her " but what about what you do, I'm a man I can't help myself, you ain't perfect either"

Like the shit just comes off really immature. I respect folks who can own up to moments of immaturity, but don't see that alot from black rappers in the game man. We all ain't perfect.

nah i fucks with you ❣️ real shit posted

I just don't like when black men don't call out other black men for doing some shit that was wrong, and avoid honest conversations and used this deflecting ass "protect black kings " shit.

As a Black Man I love my brothers, but niggas don't want to have honest conversations when they do wrong man. It's honestly comes off weak to me imo. It feels like being in a relationship with someone and flirting with some other girl, and when your girl call you out for it, you tell her " but what about what you do, I'm a man I can't help myself, you ain't perfect either"

Like the shit just comes off really immature. I respect folks who can own up to moments of immaturity, but don't see that alot from black rappers in the game man. We all ain't perfect.

Simple math:

Accountability = MEN

Reason & excuses = BOYS

Reason & excuses +Victim mentality = BABY BOYS

Do you call out black women that do the same shit, if you wanna call out one then call out the other

Lol but women do it too!

Its false from both sides.

And I said I never met a black women to ever to say that to prove a point in which ones experience don’t make it a reality in the grand scheme of things.

so men black men and women say that I turn my damn head at overall notion that we don’t protect/look out for each other.

Last edited:
But black women are telling us and showing us for years they have supported and they don’t feel they get it back. Even though we live under white supremacy you can’t say our experiences between men and women are exactly the same. And how can we as black men move forward if we feel insulted from our women who want us to do better by them?

fell asleep earlier
Who is saying this? The ones that don’t like black men and nothing we do would change their opinion? You want black men to be accountable but at what point can we express our feelings about shit without it being “eXcUsEs!1!1”?

Who is saying this? The ones that don’t like black men and nothing we do would change their opinion? You want black men to be accountable but at what point can we express our feelings about shit without it being “eXcUsEs!1!1”?

you tell me bro because a lot of niggas don’t do what y’all do. Maybe become a better man instead of crying whenever a man gets some type of criticism. It’s literally you complaining about the same shit women been saying. Then we live in a male dominated society so it’s crazy to feel a black man hit it harder than our women is crazy to me.

you tell me bro because a lot of niggas don’t do what y’all do. Maybe become a better man instead of crying whenever a man gets some type of criticism. It’s literally you complaining about the same shit women been saying. Then we live in a male dominated society so it’s crazy to feel a black man hit it harder than our women is crazy to me.
Are you just arguing to argue here?

Back