Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
poloniex, the BTC exchange. Shit, you the one that put me up on it.

As for buying Lira... Ionno... seems like it may tank even further. I'd prolly wait a little while.
man i move so much shit around...i might have an dont remember.

but this shit aint going no where.....this re-election and dude trynna talk shit aint working for him. until he says something worth something it will drop more. Turkey been acting out anyway...they siding more and more with russia.

that and china is looking shaky under this new tariff...

i hate to say it...trump gonna get re-elected.

he got niggas shook and causing niggas problems.
some niggas are hurting but some or good and getting better.

i hated to have to say it

you aint going no where but to walmart to get juice and undershirts nigga....lol
I mean, I lived in HI for 5 yrs and planning a return in 2yrs so.....

I'm stationed here for the next few years
That's dope. Schofield or Helemano?

Mililana used to be the most soldier friendly city to live in. North shore is dope as well as Turtle Bay. Lotta dope shit but the years can fly by so don't put off anything. Whale watching is dope also

Mililana used to be the most soldier friendly city to live in. North shore is dope as well as Turtle Bay. Lotta dope shit but the years can fly by so don't put off anything. Whale watching is dope also
soooo

nobody asked you all that

I'm at Smith up on the hill. I'm making my rounds on the atrractions. Trying to space it out a little lol

I sold my crypto before everything spiked in december. Made about 15 grand, but if I waited I would have made closer to 120 thousand.

Not that active anymore, just due to lack of funds

Poloniex is being some hoes now. I got 4 different types of crypto sittin on that exchange but can't get to none of it 'cause they got new rules talmbout you gotta upload a gov't ID for them to verify now. I'm bout to walk away from all that shit.

Poloniex is being some hoes now. I got 4 different types of crypto sittin on that exchange but can't get to none of it 'cause they got new rules talmbout you gotta upload a gov't ID for them to verify now. I'm bout to walk away from all that shit.
you aint living right bruh.....you got bodies dont you?

Nigga no one stopped you from talking about the 2 yrs you spent in Philly
its starting to seem like you got a problem with me bruh....

you respond to my smart remarks like its a problem.

like a nigga cant just say slick shit and it be ok.

ole i got the last hit ass nigga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back