Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s fair enough I suppose. I’d rather self medicate, than rely on a doctor to push me something that’s gunna lead to an addiction if overused.

That’s fucked up.
I was self medicating,.call it vodka,..but I was mixing it wit my morning coffee ..

One morning I put too much and I was gone on the way to work..but I figured, it's a Saturday..I can let it burn for a few hours anyway.

Soon as I get to work my sup. Asked me to drive across town to do some escalated issue ..I drove like 15mph the whole way there..I was too sauced

I'm good now tho..I figured,.instead of taking one everyday..and getting all emotional and shit

I only take one when I feel like killing everybody, so only as needed

I heard Ambien makes people racist. Lmaoooooo

Yea I dunno about that, that’s like saying alcohol makes you racist.

If you’re racist it’s gunna come out when you’re fucked up, if you blame it on the intoxicant your using then you’re just denying reality.

But I have read about people committing murder and coming around in the cell with no recollection. That shits nuts.

Only ever had that happen to myself once, was 18 and drunk around a litre of vodka whilst smoking and rolling off E, woke up in police cells charged with assault. Had no recollection of anything.

Yea I dunno about that, that’s like saying alcohol makes you racist.

If you’re racist it’s gunna come out when you’re fucked up, if you blame it on the intoxicant your using then you’re just denying reality.

But I have read about people committing murder and coming around in the cell with no recollection. That shits nuts.

Only ever had that happen to myself once, was 18 and drunk around a litre of vodka whilst smoking and rolling off E, woke up in police cells charged with assault. Had no recollection of anything.
I think it was Roseanne who said Ambien made her racist. That was probably the craziest excuse I’ve ever heard.

latest

PII - Personally Identifiable Information. Anything that can be used for identity theft.

My meds made me so sensitive I got down on my knees and asked my wife to tell me that she loved me cause I really needed to hear someone tell me that..

At that moment, I said fuck these meds..

They may bring out the greatest qualities in me

:Pathetic:but I never wanna feel like this again

Ion know how people deal with all that emotion

Just a month or two you were saying how good it made you feel lol.

Did you come to that revelation after you had come down of the meds? Or when you were taking them?

This fine ass woman always coming to work bumps and bruises on her

Her man be really racking her up. She little too probably like 5"5 110lbs (sexy ASF)

On the topic of kids and meds, when my son was in kindergarten had a teacher try to tell us he "probably" had ADHD and was gonna struggle in first grade and above of it. His grades were good and was one of the best in the class as far as grades, but he didnt like sitting down all day and was always in disagreements with classmates. We told her to respectfully GTFOH and we could revist the convo if he starts struggling with the work.

Fast forward he is goong to the 4th grade. Last year he had all A & B amd we like 8 point from testing into gifted classes.

I say all that to say dont be so quick to jump and put kids on meds. Its a racket. Sometimes is takes a little patience and honest reflection to determine what you as the parent need to do to make sure your child is successful in school.

On the topic of kids and meds, when my son was in kindergarten had a teacher try to tell us he "probably" had ADHD and was gonna struggle in first grade and above of it. His grades were good and was one of the best in the, but he didnt like sitting down all day and was always in disagreements with classmates. We told her to respectfully GTFOH and we could revist the convo if he starts struggling with the work.

Fast forward he is goong to the 4th grade. Last year he had all A & B amd we like 8 point from testing into gifted classes.

I say all that to say dont be so quick to jump and put kids on meds. Its a racket. Sometimes is takes a little patience and honest reflection to determine what you as the parent need to do to make sure your child is successful in school.

You done the right thing, most of it comes down to ill equipped educators not willing to put any effort into finding activities that will keep the people ahead of the curve from getting bored. Rather just label them adhd or problematic and remove them from their class.

On the topic of kids and meds, when my son was in kindergarten had a teacher try to tell us he "probably" had ADHD and was gonna struggle in first grade and above of it. His grades were good and was one of the best in the class as far as grades, but he didnt like sitting down all day and was always in disagreements with classmates. We told her to respectfully GTFOH and we could revist the convo if he starts struggling with the work.

At my job we have certain types of chairs and stuff those kids can sit in to help them keep focused. Walking in there three years ago, I was like what is this bullshit but now, my whole mind has changed. We let kids sit in chairs that rock and you would be surprised how much work they get done as opposed to a standard chair. Another difference is the kid being able to fidget with something while learning. The difference is amazing. They don’t need to be put on pills to be zombies.

We had one student who was slightly behind. Slightly. All she really needed was consistent one on one. Instead, her mom took her to the doc and they labeled her. She came to school in a zombie state. Shit was crazy.

We have another one who never ate because of them meds. She was a chunky little thing at the beginning of the year. By the end of the year, she was skin and bones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back