Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poloniex is being some hoes now. I got 4 different types of crypto sittin on that exchange but can't get to none of it 'cause they got new rules talmbout you gotta upload a gov't ID for them to verify now. I'm bout to walk away from all that shit.

I bit the bullet and risked the taxes. Uploaded all that shit': driver's license, passport, social insurance number... *knock on wood* taxman isn't at my door... Yet

I hope you don't have too much stored there

im going to sleep ...i dont need this shit
and why i gotta wait 15 second to post again?

whos the owner round here?

I bit the bullet and risked the taxes. Uploaded all that shit': driver's license, passport, social insurance number... *knock on wood* taxman isn't at my door... Yet

accounts in different countries work wonders

but you didnt hear that from me.....

Taxman is the least of your worries. It's the niggas trading PII you gotta worry about.

Taxman is the least of your worries. It's the niggas trading PII you gotta worry about.

latest

My meds made me so sensitive I got down on my knees and asked my wife to tell me that she loved me cause I really needed to hear someone tell me that..

At that moment, I said fuck these meds..

They may bring out the greatest qualities in me

:Pathetic:but I never wanna feel like this again

Ion know how people deal with all that emotion

America just seems to solve every issue with meds, crazy how lax you are over there with scripts.

Can’t sit still in class? Here take some meds.
Can’t sleep easily? Here take some meds.
Don’t have any issues but your parents think you do? Here take some meds.
It’s the new crack epidemic

America just seems to solve every issue with meds, crazy how lax you are over there with scripts.

Can’t sit still in class? Here take some meds.
Can’t sleep easily? Here take some meds.
Don’t have any issues but your parents think you do? Here take some meds.
Nah I have a chemical Imbalance in my body, it doesn't produce enough serotonin so I don't "feel" like a normal person does

You wanna know something crazier? Parents can get checks for kids that’s on meds. So, a lot of our students who don’t even really have issues, parents will take them to doctor and say they have adhd or something just for a check.

A lot of the shit pushed to the youth scripts wise, has so many red flags in side affects it’s insane.

What’s that sleeping pill? Ambien? Side affects and stories from users are nuts.

Still pushed freely.

Nah I have a chemical Imbalance in my body, it doesn't produce enough serotonin so I don't "feel" like a normal person does

That’s fair enough I suppose. I’d rather self medicate, than rely on a doctor to push me something that’s gunna lead to an addiction if overused.

You wanna know something crazier? Parents can get checks for kids that’s on meds. So, a lot of our students who don’t even really have issues, parents will take them to doctor and say they have adhd or something just for a check.

That’s fucked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back